Don't know where to start with this topic?

14 hours ago, fireman said:

That's fcuking shit news :censored:but as someone of your age you've seen the dinosaurs come and go,the rise and fall of the roman empire and a few world wars along the way so your'll be fecking right my lad :boxing:and please remember there's always a kip down this way if you ever want to get away from that way mate. Do well Dave and all the very best going forward...:victory:

That’s what I said ! Not many people make 372 years of age I say he’s done well 

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Immunotherapy is working! Tumour reduced from 23mm to 16mm 🏆  Cheers, D.

Thanks once again everybody for all your kind and encouraging words. Still not letting me have any more likes 🙄  They are starting me on a 2 year treatment plan so that's put a bit of fire b

Feck it, all in. I got lung cancer 😞 D.

Posted Images

On 06/09/2023 at 16:01, Arry said:

D you know I'm into foraging fungi well there is a fungi called the "Birch Polypore". This Fungi is known for it's anti Cancer and immune boosting quality's. I know it sound wacky and a bit hessian bag but it cant hurt can it. 

WHISPERINGEARTH.CO.UK

Once in a while a medicinal ally comes along that completely captivates my heart and mind. Over the last year or so the birch polypore fungus has been the ally...

You will find it on dead or dying Birch trees mostly Silver Birch growing in the wood on the side of the moors.

Only trying to help mate. If it was me I would defiantly be giving it a go and I do sometime use it anyway.

Cheers Arry

You piqued my interest with that one mate so, I looked into it :thumbs:

My dad has got cancer in a couple of places that he'll never get rid of - the hospital have got him on some tablets that slow it all down but, it will do him in eventually.

.......... I've got him some Birch Polypore to try. He'll probably call me a hippy wanker but, it can't do him any harm to try it.

I also discovered Chaga Mushroom. Apparently he can't have this because he's on blood pressure meds as well.

......... I've been using it to make a cold tea with honey to take to work for a few days - it's actually quite nice and, probably beneficial to me in one way or another :thumbs:

IMG_20230916_123134.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

You piqued my interest with that one mate so, I looked into it :thumbs:

My dad has got cancer in a couple of places that he'll never get rid of - the hospital have got him on some tablets that slow it all down but, it will do him in eventually.

.......... I've got him some Birch Polypore to try. He'll probably call me a hippy wanker but, it can't do him any harm to try it.

I also discovered Chaga Mushroom. Apparently he can't have this because he's on blood pressure meds as well.

......... I've been using it to make a cold tea with honey to take to work for a few days - it's actually quite nice and, probably beneficial to me in one way or another :thumbs:

IMG_20230916_123134.jpg

If your interested mate look up Turkey tail mushroom/Fungi also Hen of the Woods (Maitake) and Lions Mane Mushroom.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...