Bare feet

15 hours ago, gnipper said:

I don't mind round the house and garden but sod going out barefoot you never know what your gonna stand on. Imagine stepping in dog toffee 🤮

I regularly pick my dog shit up with a dustpan and brush...and hose down the runs with battles black .... barefooted,never had a veruca etc 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOMO 😁.

As I,m probably a little bit odd by many standards anyways  here’s something else i do and was wondering if any one else ever partakes in I don’t wear shoes apart from if I,m at work or going somewher

This sounds nuts but it good for grounding your self the energy of the earth flows in to your body 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I regularly pick my dog shit up with a dustpan and brush...and hose down the runs with battles black .... barefooted,never had a veruca etc 👍

It's not a verruca that worries me it's picking shite from between the toes 😄

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, gnipper said:

It's not a verruca that worries me it's picking shite from between the toes 😄

Anybody that’s kept dogs for any length of time must have experienced a bit of toe toffee if they wear shoes or not, as of yet I have not walked in anyone else’s shit but have definitely had the odd puppy present at home 👍

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, borderboy said:

How do you find the soles wear? I’ve been thinking about trying a pair out, but have heard the soles wear quickly?

So far so good. My wife bought them for me in March for my birthday and they're still going strong. I'm pretty sure it's one of the models which can be resoled too. 

I've got a pair of the winter ones too (I think it's called the tracker FG) they're comfy too but mine was the first version of it and they had a reputation for getting gaps between the sole and the top of the shoe (which happened to mine) so the water gets in. In comparison the tracker forest esc doesn't have a waterproof lining so you just use renapur on it, which works wonders. 

The other thing I don't like about the tracker FG (which several people have commented on) is the firm ground sole on a winter boot. Where I live I need the opposite i.e. the ground is usually soft in the winter and rock hard in the summer.

• Thanks 1
On 13/08/2023 at 15:30, grompz said:

mick douglas, the fenman, lurcher breeder, hippy. was well known in his day, for walking the roads and stubbles bare footedin the 80s, there was some old footage of him walking stubble fields, with his norfolk lurchers, they reckon the soles of his feet were as hard as shoe leather, to say he was a bit of an eccentric  character was the least.

I can remember coursing with Mick on his bit of marsh in the late 90s early 2000s and he walked the fields in the middle of winter bare footed.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I spoke too soon about the amazing grip. Slipped on a piece of wet wood today, managed to avoid falling into a huge bramble patch but slammed my left hand, thumb first, into the ground to soften my fall. Ripped the edge of the thumb nail and wobbled straight home holding the thumb nail in place between my second and third fingers. Ouch!

• Sad 1
On 13/08/2023 at 15:15, Arry said:

I found arch support insoles made a big difference when I had Plantar F two years ago. Wifey also bought me a pair of arch support slippers as I found walking around the house bare foot aggravated the PF. They really eased it.

Cheers Arry

There very good chance that you got flat feet =dropped arch, I've got flat feet and the instep support your on about make massive difference to my feet when wearing  any footwear =boots, wellies, etc, I had them in my trainers as well, could run 20 mile in 2 hours, and done 1mile 5 mins. But the worst thing for feet is running on the roads. Anything  soild base, far better running on grass etc. 👍💪

40 minutes ago, bird said:

There very good chance that you got flat feet =dropped arch, I've got flat feet and the instep support your on about make massive difference to my feet when wearing  any footwear =boots, wellies, etc, I had them in my trainers as well, could run 20 mile in 2 hours, and done 1mile 5 mins. But the worst thing for feet is running on the roads. Anything  soild base, far better running on grass etc. 👍💪

Gone now mate but I had it for about six months and those insole help get rid of it imo. Strange thing was seen my mate I ferret with he had Plantar F and I took the piss the next week I bloody had it. Kept tell him I caught off him. Of course I know I didn't.

Cheers Arry

@steve66😁....Just done around 5miles,fields,dirt tracks and lanes ,obviously at a slower pace than normal...Ive found you look about and notice alot more of whats around you😁get some strange looks,but when you explain the reasoning behind it...you dont look so Crazy👍DSC_4825.JPG.4d9d5393b8edc59257cac9d5d06f215a.JPGDSC_4818.JPG.a26de9eddb61e82bcb78f509397a116a.JPGDSC_4824.JPG.97f9ad212a8762e44222e4ee5ca5b7c2.JPG

• Like 2

I’ve spent the last 12 years wearing flips for most of the year. Only wear trains/shoes etc for work or as said going out. I have a problem with one of my toes twisting, so wearing narrow shoes makes it worse.

• Like 1