Bare feet

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOMO 😁.

As I,m probably a little bit odd by many standards anyways  here’s something else i do and was wondering if any one else ever partakes in I don’t wear shoes apart from if I,m at work or going somewher

This sounds nuts but it good for grounding your self the energy of the earth flows in to your body 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Tell ya mac they like slippers lol. 3 of my customers in work told me about them, 1 a fell runner and the other 2 hikers. Actually for winter i got a pair of like trainer boots light wieght and water proof inov8,s and will pair with some mountain laurel design's light weight gaiters. Bollox to walking up on to kinder scout in bare feet lol.

20230821_151159.jpg

What are these ones like? I started wearing more lightweight footwear with inov8s about fifteen years ago, before I moved to the Altras. Unfortunately, I now find them a bit too narrow for me. Having said that, I've not tried them without a footbed. My current pair have the grapheme impregnated sole. Genius idea. Last so much longer than the Altras.

7 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Tell ya mac they like slippers lol. 3 of my customers in work told me about them, 1 a fell runner and the other 2 hikers. Actually for winter i got a pair of like trainer boots light wieght and water proof inov8,s and will pair with some mountain laurel design's light weight gaiters. Bollox to walking up on to kinder scout in bare feet lol.

20230821_151159.jpg

I am getting a new pair of boots for this trek I want to do next year,I have been looking for size 9 blue Lowas,I have brown already,the sole is hanging off after putting the miles in,I just did 10 miles earlier in a pair of trainers,but I want another pair of Lowas for treks.

E83FDE93-4DC0-4207-96D5-9FCB6872126B.jpeg

770E890E-0F58-48B7-9332-EE851B3848D7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, Neal said:

What are these ones like? I started wearing more lightweight footwear with inov8s about fifteen years ago, before I moved to the Altras. Unfortunately, I now find them a bit too narrow for me. Having said that, I've not tried them without a footbed. My current pair have the grapheme impregnated sole. Genius idea. Last so much longer than the Altras.

I've got wide fit feet, and they fit well and comfy and light. Been pleased with them up to yet. Boots wise I got some very old passed there best harkilla GTX that have done hundreds of miles up on the moors chasing white hares about back in the day and was belting boots for years and years . I also got a brand new pair of Handwag boots that were fell of the back of a keeper dirt cheap lol, that are a good few years old and never worn or broke inn as the GTX were still hanging in there. But now I seem to have gone off big boots.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, mackem said:

I am getting a new pair of boots for this trek I want to do next year,I have been looking for size 9 blue Lowas,I have brown already,the sole is hanging off after putting the miles in,I just did 10 miles earlier in a pair of trainers,but I want another pair of Lowas for treks.

Av just gone off big boots, but maybe for winter conditions, as I said to Neal above I got a brand new pair of Handwags that need breaking inn.

• Like 1
On 20/08/2023 at 14:04, Daniel cain said:

@steve66😁....Just done around 5miles,fields,dirt tracks and lanes ,obviously at a slower pace than normal...Ive found you look about and notice alot more of whats around you😁get some strange looks,but when you explain the reasoning behind it...you dont look so Crazy👍DSC_4825.JPG.4d9d5393b8edc59257cac9d5d06f215a.JPGDSC_4818.JPG.a26de9eddb61e82bcb78f509397a116a.JPGDSC_4824.JPG.97f9ad212a8762e44222e4ee5ca5b7c2.JPG

You’ve got feet like a bull x 🥸🥸🥸

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, mackem said:

Get onto William Lennon boots Mack, they'll make you a pair of blue leather boots which will last you well

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Like a young Jon Claude Vandam with a mullet lol. Seriously love the old pics, the hey days.

Every day is a hey day,just got to keep on keeping on Leo,it’s all part of the game of life mate,making memories.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1