Someone please explain as i am at at loss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I lived in statics on our little farm in Kent when I was a kid. We still retained a house in London but out of the two the caravan was the place I’d rather be, it was magical and the best childho

I've been visiting Skeg on and off my whole life and I think it's a general drop in standard of females theses days to be honest. They don't make women like they used to. Take my late mum for example.

In the village down from me it’s a common sight to see women doing the shopping in their pyjamas and dressing gowns and slippers. They are what we used to call “chavs”, they’ve just got older, lazier

Posted Images

Used to piss me me of me and my ex now we paid one of her days wages out of the two days she worked for the youngest to go to nursery yet there was a group of mums every day walk down out there kids in everyday for free and walk back up stand out side the local shop sip Costa coffee and smoke real fags have a craic and feck of home until it was time to pick them back up no doubt flat screen on wall full sky package (before fire sticks) and be scrolling social media on the latest iPhone 

now a deh really give two hoots about the price of coffee and I smoke myself but she only went to graft for one day a week financially and the second out of pride so respect but when we split up she told me she was financially better of as a single mum how does that work out?? And she’d be better of if she dropped the 18 hours she does to 16 but she won’t out of pride 

its mental there’s no reason financially to choose a different path other than being brought up right having self respect and wanting to show your children the right way to 

on the other hand two parents full time jobs two kids they’d have to have a high pay cheque each even just to pay for after school club two hours at night and early doors club in the morning for an hour ….. but then who looses out the kids from that parental contact and time spent with them that may turn them into self functioning old before there time wise and street smart young adults or the parents who struggle to get that bond when there teenagers and wonder why they tried to give them the best start 

Sad only word 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, shaaark said:

Fellas, and Daniel cain will bear witness to this, check out the GURNOS, and PENRHYS estates in south wales, been like that for fackin years!!  Lol, absolute SHITEHOLES!!  Lol

Just remembered, there's a channel on YouTube called 'turdtowns' lol, check that out, it's very funny, and also pretty much correct!!  ?

I've just watched the one about Cornwall. 8 worst towns - I've lived in 3 of them lol but they're all better than around the area where I grew up, at least the surrounding countryside is.

Turd towns is very hyperbolic.

Cheers, D.

9 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

Used to piss me me of me and my ex now we paid one of her days wages out of the two days she worked for the youngest to go to nursery yet there was a group of mums every day walk down out there kids in everyday for free and walk back up stand out side the local shop sip Costa coffee and smoke real fags have a craic and feck of home until it was time to pick them back up no doubt flat screen on wall full sky package (before fire sticks) and be scrolling social media on the latest iPhone 

now a deh really give two hoots about the price of coffee and I smoke myself but she only went to graft for one day a week financially and the second out of pride so respect but when we split up she told me she was financially better of as a single mum how does that work out?? And she’d be better of if she dropped the 18 hours she does to 16 but she won’t out of pride 

its mental there’s no reason financially to choose a different path other than being brought up right having self respect and wanting to show your children the right way to 

on the other hand two parents full time jobs two kids they’d have to have a high pay cheque each even just to pay for after school club two hours at night and early doors club in the morning for an hour ….. but then who looses out the kids from that parental contact and time spent with them that may turn them into self functioning old before there time wise and street smart young adults or the parents who struggle to get that bond when there teenagers and wonder why they tried to give them the best start 

Sad only word 

That is called social engineering and has been part of the ongoing war on the west and it’s family unit for at least the last 30 years.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Anyone who wants to stay in a tuna tin (static caravan) wants there head testing 

I lived in statics on our little farm in Kent when I was a kid.

We still retained a house in London but out of the two the caravan was the place I’d rather be, it was magical and the best childhood a kid could have.

I’d say, if a static means you can live in a decent place free of being a slave to banks and officials raiding your pocket, if it means your kids don’t have to live in a shithole town that is hell bent on entertaining and emulating the 3rd world…..then living in one is the very definition of sanity ? 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, paulus said:

Currently in Ingoldmells near Skeg Vegas. 

Can someone please explain a new Phenomena i have witnessed for the first time today. Young ladies walking around in PJ`s, Dressing gowns and fluffy slippers, whilst smoking a spliff. Now if i had just seen one, I would say " Well there's something you don't see everyday" But there were loads. Most had Yorkshire accents, Is it a new thing Up North ?

seen a whole bunch of them the other day in my local asda holiday makers staying in Hafan y Mor holiday park 

5 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Anyone who wants to stay in a tuna tin (static caravan) wants there head testing 

I've just had 2 weeks in 2 different statics down in Dorset mate. I thought it was OK to be honest!! Lol..

Right on the beach at the second place.

View off the decking. Just snapped that pic of the people walking and camping the coastal path there.

20230719_085305.jpg.389a3d3fad7898c95b237e3758d5fd26.jpg

Just make out the van on the right..

20230716_194306.jpg.6510ed11ee76a6861e960fdc765992a1.jpg

Looking opposite way way down the beach. I had some cracking long views of a Perigrine on the top of that cliff..

20230719_192745.jpg.c9350d3ef44dcde12cea40bc5db82854.jpg

Screenshot_20230723-112031.jpg.14d97a64b3d0501b9288e7fbfa3a7c5d.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I've just had 2 weeks in 2 different statics down in Dorset mate. I thought it was OK to be honest!! Lol..

View off the decking. Just snapped that pic of the people walking and camping the coastal path there.

Looking opposite way way down the beach. I had some cracking long views of a Perigrine on the top of that cliff..

Not for me mate grew up in them as a kid on holiday to skeggy etc got to be an hotel now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

Looks a nice spot that mate ...was you in that end caravan?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, shaaark said:

Fellas, and Daniel cain will bear witness to this, check out the GURNOS, and PENRHYS estates in south wales, been like that for fackin years!!  Lol, absolute SHITEHOLES!!  Lol

Just remembered, there's a channel on YouTube called 'turdtowns' lol, check that out, it's very funny, and also pretty much correct!!  ?

When they not in their pajamas...they all in £200 worth of lycra from sports direct...and none of the slugs ever been near a gym?selling pics of their sweaty minges on only fans for extra cash for a bag on a school night?

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

When they not in their pajamas...they all in £200 worth of lycra from sports direct...and none of the slugs ever been near a gym?selling pics of their sweaty minges on only fans for extra cash for a bag on a school night?

Send us a link then...lol

• Haha 6