Someone please explain as i am at at loss

Currently in Ingoldmells near Skeg Vegas. 

Can someone please explain a new Phenomena i have witnessed for the first time today. Young ladies walking around in PJ`s, Dressing gowns and fluffy slippers, whilst smoking a spliff. Now if i had just seen one, I would say " Well there's something you don't see everyday" But there were loads. Most had Yorkshire accents, Is it a new thing Up North ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I lived in statics on our little farm in Kent when I was a kid. We still retained a house in London but out of the two the caravan was the place I’d rather be, it was magical and the best childho

I've been visiting Skeg on and off my whole life and I think it's a general drop in standard of females theses days to be honest. They don't make women like they used to. Take my late mum for example.

In the village down from me it’s a common sight to see women doing the shopping in their pyjamas and dressing gowns and slippers. They are what we used to call “chavs”, they’ve just got older, lazier

Posted Images

That was belfast 10 yrs ago even taking their kids to school in their jammies, pyjamas, the teachers at school had to send letters home to parents saying please be dressed when bringing your kids to school, its an internet, millbag thing, also lips like a baboons arse toO

• Haha 1

In the village down from me it’s a common sight to see women doing the shopping in their pyjamas and dressing gowns and slippers. They are what we used to call “chavs”, they’ve just got older, lazier and have more children. They can be seen coming out of shops like Lidl and Iceland with a trolley full of 2 litre bottles of own brand cola, multi pack crisps and copious amounts of chicken nuggets and turkey twizzlers.

Cheers.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

It's a regular thing in these parts, I've posted before about it, there's one young lass, wi full pyjamas on and a fag hanging out her chops,   some funny souls about.here, eh I love it then there's this Muslim wench full face covering, when I'm in the garden, the look she gives me, dunno wether it's hatred or not weers my beloved Great Britain gone eh 

42 minutes ago, paulus said:

Can someone please explain a new Phenomena i have witnessed for the first time today. Young ladies walking around in PJ`s, Dressing gowns and fluffy slippers, whilst smoking a spliff. Now if i had just seen one, I would say " Well there's something you don't see everyday" But there were loads. Most had Yorkshire accents, Is it a new thing Up North ?

Sadly it is I see people like this on the council estate shops I live on some of them are not that young and it's usually there kid's that are causing all the anti social behaviour problems having parents with no pride in themselves never mind doing right by their kid's. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

In the village down from me it’s a common sight to see women doing the shopping in their pyjamas and dressing gowns and slippers. They are what we used to call “chavs”, they’ve just got older, lazier and have more children. They can be seen coming out of shops like Lidl and Iceland with a trolley full of 2 litre bottles of own brand cola, multi pack crisps and copious amounts of chicken nuggets and turkey twizzlers.

Cheers.

??????????.

I'm laughing because you're bang on the money ?.

I've been visiting Skeg on and off my whole life and I think it's a general drop in standard of females theses days to be honest. They don't make women like they used to. Take my late mum for example. Always on the go.. a proud woman with high standards. I used to wake up on a school morning and smell that day's dinner being cooked before she went to work so it was ready and waiting for us when we got home and running the hoover around at the same time! Not the greatest sound to wake up to as a teenager! Also.. I could go out on a Friday night and the shirt I'd worn would be washed and ironed and hung up outside my bedroom before I'd even draged my ass out of bed!! Lol.. anyway, different time and different standards. They just want to mong out on Facebook and do next to fak all these days it seems. 

I hated it last time I went to Skeg.. my kids smelling weed everywhere did it for me. 

• Like 11

Fellas, and Daniel cain will bear witness to this, check out the GURNOS, and PENRHYS estates in south wales, been like that for fackin years!!  Lol, absolute SHITEHOLES!!  Lol

Just remembered, there's a channel on YouTube called 'turdtowns' lol, check that out, it's very funny, and also pretty much correct!!  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

??

1 hour ago, paulus said:

It was a thing agood few years ago paulus, slummy mummys they where called .

Rarely see them these days except in skeg vegas which is like a time warp ?

2 hours ago, paulus said:

The majority of them are welfare princess , opinionated ,narcissistic ,attention seeking , unemployed  and a waste of fresh air .

• Like 8
37 minutes ago, paul sr said:

The majority of them are welfare princess , opinionated ,narcissistic ,attention seeking , unemployed  and a waste of fresh air .

Totally agree got one like it next door but one never done a day's work in her life ex prostitute and smack head. I find it funny her best mate who lives a few doors away is in the St John's ambulance brigade. It's been like a f****n youth club on the street tonight with gangs of youths around her house who are mates with her teenage daughter as long as they leave me and the wife alone I just ignore them.