Someone please explain as i am at at loss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I lived in statics on our little farm in Kent when I was a kid. We still retained a house in London but out of the two the caravan was the place I’d rather be, it was magical and the best childho

I've been visiting Skeg on and off my whole life and I think it's a general drop in standard of females theses days to be honest. They don't make women like they used to. Take my late mum for example.

In the village down from me it’s a common sight to see women doing the shopping in their pyjamas and dressing gowns and slippers. They are what we used to call “chavs”, they’ve just got older, lazier

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Looks a nice spot that mate ...was you in that end caravan?

Cheers mate. No, not the very end one. It was about 5 or six vans down. Lovely view out to sea though and me and Mrs spent some time on those beach's with either a cuppa in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. It looks like i didn't take a pic of the van, this gives you an idea though.

20230716_190256.jpg.20e7f1871708504465bb71f9c5ae7829.jpg

Overrun with bunnies living under the vans!

20230716_191957.jpg.baf6487cf66c1b413a423b00215d3bfe.jpg

Tree fossil on the beach just down from the site. Walked it into West Bay.. pretty much dead on a mile. Obviously.. being with 3 females we had to catch the buss back!! Lol.

20230718_152330.jpg.d94f099bba02e383900d228012e318e3.jpg

Just found the link to it..

WWW.STATIC-CARAVAN.CO.UK

Private 2 bedroom static caravan for hire with sea view at Freshwater Beach, Bridport...

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Well I have to say you've got me even more enthusiastic about my first trip to skeggy next month ?

You’ll love it get a fat staffy morbidity scooter tattoo on the hands a beer gut you’ll fit right in

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Anyone who wants to stay in a tuna tin (static caravan) wants there head testing 

£200 for a 6 birth Friday to Monday, Bargain Mate, Its just somewhere to sleep off the nights beer, Wouldn't give you tuppence for 5 star Hotels. been there, Done that. Far better to just slum it and spend the cash you save on something else. 

4 minutes ago, paulus said:

£200 for a 6 birth Friday to Monday, Bargain Mate, Its just somewhere to sleep off the nights beer, Wouldn't give you tuppence for 5 star Hotels. been there, Done that. Far better to just slum it and spend the cash you save on something else. 

Not for me mate 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Cheers mate. No, not the very end one. It was about 5 or six vans down. Lovely view out to sea though and me and Mrs spent some time on those beach's with either a cuppa in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. It looks like i didn't take a pic of the van, this gives you an idea though.

20230716_190256.jpg.20e7f1871708504465bb71f9c5ae7829.jpg

Overrun with bunnies living under the vans!

20230716_191957.jpg.baf6487cf66c1b413a423b00215d3bfe.jpg

Tree fossil on the beach just down from the site. Walked it into West Bay.. pretty much dead on a mile. Obviously.. being with 3 females we had to catch the buss back!! Lol.

20230718_152330.jpg.d94f099bba02e383900d228012e318e3.jpg

Just found the link to it..

WWW.STATIC-CARAVAN.CO.UK

Private 2 bedroom static caravan for hire with sea view at Freshwater Beach, Bridport...

Wasnt it westbay that had a big landslide recently ? lovely county Dorset 

• Like 1

Yes it was mate! I didn't know about it until seeing it on the news Saturday morning packing up to come home. They showed a pic from a landslide there a few years back and it took out the entire width of the beach! High cliff's and a narrow beach is a bad combination!

That's looking down to West Bay and the tide doesn't go out much further than that!!

20230718_150740.jpg.c7c3111b49c762c0cb035bf6e66680f0.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/07/2023 at 12:58, gnipper said:

Well I have to say you've got me even more enthusiastic about my first trip to skeggy next month ?

Doesn't seem too bad yet but then it's not night time yet. All the birds have red hair and everyone talks weird.

I saw half a dozen deer on the 4 hour drive but not a single rabbit until we got here.

• Like 1