Who's swearing allegience to Charles ?.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes long live the king !!!!

Fascist nightmare ? You really are a cock. 

I always like the royal family ....but gone right down hill lately what with the boys falling out...Charles wanting us lot to eat gm foods...and lizzie bailing Andy out...

Posted Images

Just been into town for lunch,the place is buzzing,met a Japanese family who have came for a week just to see the coronation,I am going up on Saturday.

F21BDBDA-7A42-4EDE-A35B-1F01DB3E7B02.jpeg

33C72DFD-533D-4F83-AB48-DD33FDB0C81B.jpeg

2B8239A8-CC95-4DB0-BB1E-E5AD09EE2BD9.jpeg

• Like 5

I won’t be swearing allegiance, although I do like the history of it all, what’s happened is we had such an incredible Queen for most of all of our lives that because she’s now gone and we are getting Charles it feels like a step backwards but that’s succession it’s his time, If Charles had been a Alfred the Great type of King i and others might feel differently but it is what it is.

I said to my Mrs during the Queens funeral you could clearly see where the power lies in this United Kingdom, the governments who we think rule us looked like a side show the power money properties and wealth is the monarchy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I always like the royal family ....but gone right down hill lately what with the boys falling out...Charles wanting us lot to eat gm foods...and lizzie bailing Andy out...

• Like 13
  • Sad 1