Scotland gone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I'm not racist in any way shape or form.  But that c**t needs shooting, by a WHITE person!!  ? And, just to qualify it, if he's so unhappy about WHITE people running things in a WHITE Countr

Sorry, but I actually find it quite humorous, a Pakistani Muslim, running the Scottish National Party!!!!   Bernard Mannings words ring in my ears, "just because a Cow was born in a stable it doe

It's like a white person complaining everyone in Islamabad seems to be Pakistani. 

Posted Images

i think this is just a show put on for us as the police need to be seen to be doing something this investigation has been going on for 18 months plenty of time to get rid of anything bad her husband has been released without charge they will sweep this away under the carpet like everything else the cop leading the case said last night that he would ask people to remember this is a live investigation and to avoid speculation by people on social media what happened to FREE SPEECH sweep sweep nothing to see here move along ?

• Like 2
On 06/04/2023 at 08:48, Francie, said:

Goodman voony,another wee black bitch for foxes from my good mucker on here,shes been named wee "beag" bitch 

Good stuff Fella, enjoy the craic with her…….

• Like 1

I haven't read whole topic but this should be an end to SNP, it's laughable that in ten years they've still no financial plan ie they can't fund independence. Sturgeon being investigated and putting the Islamic guy in power , lame duck , also claiming they didn't know what was coming is laughable, why did she resign , although police would've been blamed for racism if it had gone ahead prior to leadership election , hopefully labour or conservative get in and sort Scotland for the Scots....

• Haha 3
22 hours ago, Borr said:

I haven't read whole topic but this should be an end to SNP, it's laughable that in ten years they've still no financial plan ie they can't fund independence. Sturgeon being investigated and putting the Islamic guy in power , lame duck , also claiming they didn't know what was coming is laughable, why did she resign , although police would've been blamed for racism if it had gone ahead prior to leadership election , hopefully labour or conservative get in and sort Scotland for the Scots....

Stop trying to meddle in northen folks business ye soft southern shandy drinking twat

• Haha 5
15 minutes ago, twobob said:

Stop trying to meddle in northen folks business ye soft southern shandy drinking twat

Noted , you stick to northern dishwater and I'll have my cider , and Scotland can do what they want but I'd rather they stayed in Great Britain....

• Like 1

rainbow brigade make up what, less than 2% of the population but comprise more than 50% of the scottish parliament so is it any wonder they are so desperate for this shit to pass, the only thing that surprises me is why humza, as a devout muslim is so keen on it himself, do goats come under the rainbow banner?

Humzah has decided to take the UK government to court over their decision to use article 35 of the devolution act to block the Scottish gender recognition law. 

This is the law that seems to have been mainly responsible for Sturgeons demise, along with the corruption.

Is he completely stupid ? Does he not remember Einstein saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result .

Something like 83% of the Scottish people were against the law, is he expecting them to change their minds ?

Cheers.

6 hours ago, neil82 said:

rainbow brigade make up what, less than 2% of the population but comprise more than 50% of the scottish parliament so is it any wonder they are so desperate for this shit to pass, the only thing that surprises me is why humza, as a devout muslim is so keen on it himself, do goats come under the rainbow banner?

There's an alliance between Islam, the left and the queer campaigns. They all want to change and dominate Britain. Look how the church of England has been destroyed by the gay marriage campaign. Peter tatchell even assaulted the arch bishop of Canterbury when storming his pulpit....not a word of condemnation of Islam's refusal to accept gay marriage though. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

There's an alliance between Islam, the left and the queer campaigns. They all want to change and dominate Britain. Look how the church of England has been destroyed by the gay marriage campaign. Peter tatchell even assaulted the arch bishop of Canterbury when storming his pulpit....not a word of condemnation of Islam's refusal to accept gay marriage though. 

Was about to say Islam going to use them to gain more power then start beheading them? That’s a positive in my eyes 

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Was about to say Islam going to use them to gain more power then start beheading them? That’s a positive in my eyes 

I don't think it will ever come to that....but as Islam starts to consolidate its grip on the UK it will still never allow gay marriage or gay rights into 'its areas'. By it's areas I mean it's communities, schools and work places. But they are clever enough to know allowing the worst of the gay rights sickness to run rampant through our communities will always divide and weaken us.