Scotland gone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I'm not racist in any way shape or form.  But that c**t needs shooting, by a WHITE person!!  ? And, just to qualify it, if he's so unhappy about WHITE people running things in a WHITE Countr

Sorry, but I actually find it quite humorous, a Pakistani Muslim, running the Scottish National Party!!!!   Bernard Mannings words ring in my ears, "just because a Cow was born in a stable it doe

It's like a white person complaining everyone in Islamabad seems to be Pakistani. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, greg64 said:

i think Scotland has gone to be honest after reading this ,the Lunatics are defiantly running the asylum.                                            Outrage as rapist of 13-year-old girl avoids jail after SNP justice reforms (msn.com)

This is really sickening stuff greg,poor girl has got no justice,the snp needs abolished,total vermin b*****ds,plus the high court judges that signed off on these new reforms.

These politicians an high court judges need burned at the stake,see any person that votes for the snp after finding this out needs burned at the stake also.

An to think if you hunt a rabbit or fox your doomed to jail,my blood is f***ing boiling.

• Like 4

Why the f**k are we letting these scumbag mps get away with this,a rapist getting community service,come on lads,the people of scotland need to land to the doors of each an everyone of them inckuding the judges for doing this to your people an children,f**k sake

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

This is really sickening stuff greg,poor girl has got no justice,the snp needs abolished,total vermin b*****ds,plus the high court judges that signed off on these new reforms.

These politicians an high court judges need burned at the stake,see any person that votes for the snp after finding this out needs burned at the stake also.

An to think if you hunt a rabbit or fox your doomed to jail,my blood is f***ing boiling.

welcome to the world of the left wing retards mate 

same as sandys beloved labour who’s mps were part of pie and tried to get rid of the age of consent and still become mps years later when blair was in charge 

the left are sickos mate 

• Like 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

welcome to the world of the left wing retards mate 

same as sandys beloved labour who’s mps were part of pie and tried to get rid of the age of consent and still become mps years later when blair was in charge 

the left are sickos mate 

They are sickos i despise them mc

Im saying it years theres a sinister motive here of what there doing to our children,its satanic,the people in power are not to be trusted especially them judges

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

BREAKING? Former SNP Chief Executive Peter Murrell (wee Krankie Sturgeons Husband) has been arrested in connection with the investigation into the the funding and finances of the CORRUPT SNP. The police are expected to raid all properties own by Murrell, and Krankie sturgeon is shitting his pants because he might be dragged into the major investigation.

It’s going down I’m yellin TIMBEEEEERR!!!?

4 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Police currently searching their house with a crime scene tent in the front garden ??? 

Ain’t positive it’s there house but being reported on Tommy Robinson news channel as so 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Fantastic , utterly fantastic , seem that earlier and actually grinned . 

any jock who voted snp needs a good look at themselves imho 

Who would you have voted for mate ?