Scotland gone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I'm not racist in any way shape or form.  But that c**t needs shooting, by a WHITE person!!  ? And, just to qualify it, if he's so unhappy about WHITE people running things in a WHITE Countr

Sorry, but I actually find it quite humorous, a Pakistani Muslim, running the Scottish National Party!!!!   Bernard Mannings words ring in my ears, "just because a Cow was born in a stable it doe

It's like a white person complaining everyone in Islamabad seems to be Pakistani. 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Tents a bit strange for only searching for financial fraud ???  

2059446E-6873-4797-8C45-0588066C3650.png

440A7EED-DF34-4029-8EC0-A27099A09638.png

I’d imagine everything taken from the house, computers, phones, books, diaries , etc will be “bagged, tagged and logged “, by a couple of officers sitting in the tent before the possible evidence leaves the actual property.

Cheers.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’d imagine everything taken from the house, computers, phones, books, diaries , etc will be “bagged, tagged and logged “, by a couple of officers sitting in the tent before the possible evidence leaves the actual property.

Cheers.

Thing is mate it’s been in the public domain for weeks about the money fraud  not as if the police were coming as a surprise and knocking their door down anyone with half a brain would have knew when it started to get a bit hot to get rid of anything laying around 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Thing is mate it’s been in the public domain for weeks about the money fraud  not as if the police were coming as a surprise and knocking their door down anyone with half a brain would have knew when it started to get a bit hot to get rid of anything laying around 

Yeah, you would have thought so, but if the police didn’t take all the computers and phones and someone WAS stupid enough to leave something incriminating on them that was later found, the police would be accused of being incompetent.

Anyway, I’m only speculating, I don’t know the real reason for the tent.

Cheers.

46 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

It’s not a tent , it’s a command  centre 

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah, you would have thought so, but if the police didn’t take all the computers and phones and someone WAS stupid enough to leave something incriminating on them that was later found, the police would be accused of being incompetent.

Anyway, I’m only speculating, I don’t know the real reason for the tent.

Cheers.

We are all speculating mate …. Also there was child sex trafficking by the foreigners on her constituency in Glasgow , Alex cairney exposed some of it

• Like 1