Scotland gone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I'm not racist in any way shape or form.  But that c**t needs shooting, by a WHITE person!!  ? And, just to qualify it, if he's so unhappy about WHITE people running things in a WHITE Countr

Sorry, but I actually find it quite humorous, a Pakistani Muslim, running the Scottish National Party!!!!   Bernard Mannings words ring in my ears, "just because a Cow was born in a stable it doe

It's like a white person complaining everyone in Islamabad seems to be Pakistani. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, scotty12 said:
RIGHTTOLIFE.ORG.UK

Humza Yousaf, who is running to be the next First Minister of Scotland, has committed to removing...

@Francie thoughts on this mate ?? Don’t hold back 

Abortion upto birth,that will bring it inline with england an Ireland,truly disgusting an satanic,i hope his muslim brothers catch up with him.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Francie, said:

Abortion upto birth,that will bring it inline with england an Ireland,truly disgusting an satanic,i hope his muslim brothers catch up with him.

Is that right? You can abort a baby upto birth in England?

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Is that right? You can abort a baby upto birth in England?

no, he`s talking out of his arse as usual when the subject of abortion comes up, ignore him in these types of posts, his religion sends him into overdrive.

18 minutes ago, neil82 said:

no, he`s talking out of his arse as usual when the subject of abortion comes up, ignore him in these types of posts, his religion sends him into overdrive.

Im not religous neil,an i had the same feeling about abortion before i jad my faith,an your right its six months in england,still terrible

• Like 1
On 29/03/2023 at 22:58, Lenmcharristar said:

The worst thing about it other than murdering we babies is it will end up being used as a contraceptive, do these spastic politicians not ask themselves why the white mans birth rates are down??? Because theyre murdering the poor kids

so whats your alternative, breed like sub-sahara natives, if anything they need to lower their birth rate drasticaly, this planet CANNOT support the never ending rise in population no matter what the catholic church would like, no=one should have more than 2 children no matter how much they like kids or shagging.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, neil82 said:

so whats your alternative, breed like sub-sahara natives, if anything they need to lower their birth rate drasticaly, this planet CANNOT support the never ending rise in population no matter what the catholic church would like, no=one should have more than 2 children no matter how much they like kids or shagging.

Your spot on mate .

When will we learn .