Scotland abu

41 minutes ago, tote said:

Steady, that is a crazy idea and would backfire big time. Have a wee think about it, they'd just turn it around and say that's how much huntsmen etc thought of their hounds, just a tool to them, etc, etc.  No idea if you still have a dog Terry as I've not been on here for a while but if you have could you just cull it and dump it? I'd like to think not.

Used post regular years back, of my outings with ,Nell, 7 days a week we ventured out, I had no choice with ,Nell, she just wouldn't rest unless we went out, she loved it, and so did I , if I was faced with the situation of not being able to give her what she wanted, what she craved for what she was born n bred to do, not to be able set her free in the fields she and I loved, for the sake of her well being I would have know hesitation, but to do what' would be right by her , and lots will be thinking along the same lines as me 

• Like 2

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

the thing that gets me about this is they are also dictating to farmers what and who does what on their OWN LAND for fear of fines jailed if they let lads on to take a few bunnies also lads that have bought a well bred pup trained it learned it some manners and put a lot of time and effort into it and made it into an animal to take pride in the only pride snp and their kind are interested in is GAY PRIDE as rabbie burns said never seen such a parcel o rogues in a nation SHAME ON THEM

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Got a month left to get as much in as we can then after 24th of February it's banned never thought I'd see the day 2 young dogs as well welcome to the new modern scotland  ? 

You'll have 2 infiltrate the border 

• Like 1
On 24/01/2023 at 21:14, Bobtheferret said:

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in society and now potentially can’t even run a dog on a rabbit. Worlds f****d. 

The woke taliban have taken control of most european countries and ordinary working class people are having there freedom chipped away . 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Got a month left to get as much in as we can then after 24th of February it's banned never thought I'd see the day 2 young dogs as well welcome to the new modern scotland  ? 

just get a couple of muzzels mate and make sure there on hand if ever the swampeys  aprouch 

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Plenty of remote areas in Scotland isn’t there be alright if you stay out the way on them hills 

True that n other than lamping n maybe a few examples made early on it'll surely be hard to police for the mooching lad it's more the fact of them banning it n literally taking everything away from the lurcher lads up there that's the big issue n some good lads aswell that look after there dogs well n give them a good life n respect land n quarry n stick to the seasons, there's talk of it being a while away before it hits these shores but sure it will after a few years n in the mean time really feel sorry for the jocks..

• Like 5
8 hours ago, pengelli said:

the thing that gets me about this is they are also dictating to farmers what and who does what on their OWN LAND for fear of fines jailed if they let lads on to take a few bunnies also lads that have bought a well bred pup trained it learned it some manners and put a lot of time and effort into it and made it into an animal to take pride in the only pride snp and their kind are interested in is GAY PRIDE as rabbie burns said never seen such a parcel o rogues in a nation SHAME ON THEM

The same thing will happen to rabbits as what happened to hares after coursing was banned, more n more will be shot than what already is now n over hunted doing no favours whatsoever for rabbits as it also didn't for hares the antis and clueless politicians have alot to answer for..

• Like 1