Scotland abu

32 minutes ago, dodger said:

Were does that leave beating on the commercial shoots stiff when beating in a line with multiple dogs

No affect at all mate as the intention is to flush game birds from what I can read into it 

only people really affected as I can see are the lurcher lads 

totalky unsure about terrier work , although I believe a baying type can be put below ground to push a fox out to be shot or to be netted for preservation of game birds , nesting birds , livestock or human health 

it’s a complete mess imho 

• Like 1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

just seen an advert for the green party on telly up here some little ponce with two ear rings and  a nose ring proclaiming to all of his trans gender friends and other assorted weirdos that scotlands open and the kettles on it boils my blood that we have come to this the minority are running the show say anything about it and your labelled a homo phobe or a racist wee nippy needs to go and go now but she will be replaced by some other freak if your an immigrant a he she or just a wrong un you will be made welcome up here but if you are an ordinary working man you are fecked big time it beggars belief sacs basc and all the others did nothing TALK IS CHEAP 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pengelli said:

just seen an advert for the green party on telly up here some little ponce with two ear rings and  a nose ring proclaiming to all of his trans gender friends and other assorted weirdos that scotlands open and the kettles on it boils my blood that we have come to this the minority are running the show say anything about it and your labelled a homo phobe or a racist wee nippy needs to go and go now but she will be replaced by some other freak if your an immigrant a he she or just a wrong un you will be made welcome up here but if you are an ordinary working man you are fecked big time it beggars belief sacs basc and all the others did nothing TALK IS CHEAP 

Here's the we prick 20230126_182705.jpg.57912dab9a734acb80b3168446ebfbd7.jpg

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, pengelli said:

Feel your pain pal

• Like 1

Technically you could keep your dog on a lead let it mark up and crack on with nets and not break any laws. Depends how far they go to get people. Surely they can't do you for being equipped. If your then driving home with your rabbits dog and ferrets having not broke any laws you would imagine you should be good. But would that be the case ! 

• Like 1

Sturgeon has gone screaming into reverse about the transgender rapist in a women's prison.

Her attorney general had said the trans SHOULD be in a women's prison, but now they see the outrage it has caused, the trans has been rapidly removed from the women's prison and transferred to a men's prison.

Sturgeon obviously has been told it would have been a massive vote loser to keep the freak in the women's jail, and now says " no male rapist should be in a women's prison".

And lets be fair, all these fuckers care about is votes and power.

What a shame we couldn't make our outrage known over the ban on catching rabbits with a dog...........

Cheers.

• Like 3

All those tough old Scots of the past be turning in there graves saying that we're also over run with snowflakes n wrongens in England it's all going to feck..can't get an appointment at the Dr's for the same week yet asylum seekers can on the same day this is fact n a disgrace..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, terryd said:

Technically you could keep your dog on a lead let it mark up and crack on with nets and not break any laws. Depends how far they go to get people. Surely they can't do you for being equipped. If your then driving home with your rabbits dog and ferrets having not broke any laws you would imagine you should be good. But would that be the case ! 

Unless you’re in view of the public (not a great idea even before the new ban) you just need reasonable reason to have a dog with you. My take if it happened in the same circumstances in England would be I would carry on as usual and just make damn sure I was discreet and always had purse nets or long nets on me and just say the dog is for marking should anyone every question it. This law has very little really to do with rabbits it’s about killing fox hunting once and for all, hatred for the toffs that ride. If you’re sensible I think ferreting can carry on as before but lamping is done for, no way you can blag your way out of having a lamp a dog and a few sushies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1