Scotland abu

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Be good if all the hound packs in Scotland got together and all meet at the door of the Scottish  Parliament open the doors  and let the hounds loose and said you deal with them 

Sounds like a good idea to me nl,or land to the witchs house an let them rip in her garden.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, mendip farmer said:

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on the day for weeks costing the government so much money that wouldn’t of dared trying for a ban again 

peaceful March was a complete waste of time imho 

Think your on the money there.. 

On 25/01/2023 at 21:48, Bobtheferret said:

This bill was bought about by the greens who snp are in bed with as they don’t actually have full control of parliament. Was a bribe to carry on sturgeon’s insane agenda of independence. Sorry to any decent Scottish lads reading but frankly you lot keep voting her in you can have your independence and be gone. She and the snp are a cancer on society, they have done nothing but drum up division and hatred and all on English taxpayers dime. 

Agree with everything you say excepting the 2nd paragraph, yes she gets voted in but doesn't get a majority. Also we don't want independence, that was proved in 2014.

It's a full on shit show up here and hopefully the longer it goes on the more people will realise that the poisonous dwarf hasn't a clue and gets her and her party of chancers to fcuk, the sooner the better.

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, tote said:

Agree with everything you say excepting the 2nd paragraph, yes she gets voted in but doesn't get a majority. Also we don't want independence, that was proved in 2014.

It's a full on shit show up here and hopefully the longer it goes on the more people will realise that the poisonous dwarf hasn't a clue and gets her and her party of chancers to fcuk, the sooner the better.

I do understand where your coming from but SNP keep getting a huge amount of votes despite the incredible harm that poisonous dwarf has done to your country from what I have seen, all basically on the back on anti English rhetoric despite the fact Scottish people are getting about £1.25 spent on them for every £1 that English people get, funded by English taxpayers. As an English tax payer I find it quite hard to understand why people vote for her. She has now set the wheels in motion to potentially destroy something I love all for what? To keep some f***ing hippies happy to carry on her insane agenda of independence. Great. 

Think the vote was like 70/30 but I dont get in it this day of supposed equality how a minority can be stopped doing some thing that causing no harm just because some gits dont like it. Them poor hounds should be put down and dumped in big heap stick that on your social media for the tree huggers they caused this no one else. Not sure how well a fox hound would take to rehoming. You wouldn't be letting it off any time soon. Poor old dogs 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, terryd said:

Think the vote was like 70/30 but I dont get in it this day of supposed equality how a minority can be stopped doing some thing that causing no harm just because some gits dont like it. Them poor hounds should be put down and dumped in big heap stick that on your social media for the tree huggers they caused this no one else. Not sure how well a fox hound would take to rehoming. You wouldn't be letting it off any time soon. Poor old dogs 

They don't gi a f**k is what it boils down to ,they be delighted if every working dog was put down there c**ts 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, terryd said:

That’s pretty strange that as I had a similar chat with a lad this morning who said nigh on exactly the same . Add in all the lurchers in Scotland living their last months of working and that would be a huge message imho 

31 minutes ago, terryd said:

Steady, that is a crazy idea and would backfire big time. Have a wee think about it, they'd just turn it around and say that's how much huntsmen etc thought of their hounds, just a tool to them, etc, etc.  No idea if you still have a dog Terry as I've not been on here for a while but if you have could you just cull it and dump it? I'd like to think not.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, tote said:

Steady, that is a crazy idea and would backfire big time. Have a wee think about it, they'd just turn it around and say that's how much huntsmen etc thought of their hounds, just a tool to them, etc, etc.  No idea if you still have a dog Terry as I've not been on here for a while but if you have could you just cull it and dump it? I'd like to think not.

Not in million years 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tote said:

Exactly, so why expect others to do it?

I dont expect any one to do any thing. But a lot of dogs are going to be put down and the people that have caused this need it pointing out and the public. Christ you could even do some sort of media thing of some poor old hound all loveable being marched into a vets and then buried. Could be done all respectful like. Its just heart breaking all round. Like charts said hopefully a lot can nip over the boarder or sort some thing fingers crossed .