Another Nail...

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Will have to get teacup chihuahuas and go mice coursing 

I wonder if they will allow you to drop a mouse on a bowling green for the chihuahua to course ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Never ban fishing in our lifetime's; more money and celebrities than most sports - the economic value far outweighs the gain of losing it

wouldn't be to sure about that...the water quality all around the UK in our rivers and streams is f***ing shocking...go to the bigger cities and there's that much shit and human medication flushed away it's stopping stuff reproducing....have a look into how much the utility companies are letting slip into the countries water courses since COVID...part of the plan??!to make it so that you can't go out and forage from the fields and rivers etc...they want us all to be  ringing Abdul at Uber eats for food,not fresh produce from the countryside ?

• Like 6
7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

the economic value far outweighs the gain of losing it

Heard that argument about hunting mate 30 years ago, the animal rights juggernaut has been picking up speed for decades and it won't stop until everything is gone, shooting, fishing, racing and anything else involving animals

• Like 6

They will never ban fishing but that's not to say they won't start on it. 

Local water board have stopped fishing on a big reservoir.....yet go up there in summer and it's like Blackpool prom. Hundreds of people boating, swimming and fckin pakis having big cook ups with massive fires and curry pots. It's a free for all for everyone except a single old boy fishing..... apparently it's only him disturbing wildlife and causing pollution to drinking water.

How many small river syndicates will be pushed out by kayaking clubs.....the fishing will be described as 'elite' and expensive obviously. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

wouldn't be to sure about that...the water quality all around the UK in our rivers and streams is f***ing shocking...go to the bigger cities and there's that much shit and human medication flushed away it's stopping stuff reproducing....have a look into how much the utility companies are letting slip into the countries water courses since COVID...part of the plan??!to make it so that you can't go out and forage from the fields and rivers etc...they want us all to be  ringing Abdul at Uber eats for food,not fresh produce from the countryside ?

The rivers and streams around me are  decimated compared to what they used to be. Not sure if its the run off from farms which are more intensive now a days with one great big farm that used to be 4 smaller ones or not. After a good rain the banks would be lined with anglers as a kid. You would hear people yelling all along the bank as they landed good fish. Rare to see an angler on the banks now most have given up. Little brooks in winter it was quite common to spot lovely fish that had pushed up into streams you could step across. Not now 

• Sad 1

Spoke to a couple of lads recently that have been pinched with bulldogs on nothing more than circumstantial evident.Theyve been told by their breifs that hopefully theyll go to court before the new law comes in that means that anything to do with animal creuelty which will include setting a dog on a wild animal could carry up to a 5 stretch

• Sad 1