Another Nail...

2 minutes ago, terryd said:

If it does happen in Scotland then technically from a ferreting point of view you still use a marking dog but not let it chase ? Try policing that one. Luckily Scotland is a big place 

They have made it so.the owner of the land gets done if you breack the law on his or her land so they are not going yto.let you use dogs on there land 

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

They have made it so.the owner of the land gets done if you breack the law on his or her land so they are not going yto.let you use dogs on there land 

Just sickening. I am in Wales but you just know its coming. What on earth are folks going to do. I assume your up North 

Details of the act are here. As you said being handled today

WWW.PARLIAMENT.SCOT

1 hour ago, terryd said:

The rivers and streams around me are  decimated compared to what they used to be. Not sure if its the run off from farms which are more intensive now a days with one great big farm that used to be 4 smaller ones or not. After a good rain the banks would be lined with anglers as a kid. You would hear people yelling all along the bank as they landed good fish. Rare to see an angler on the banks now most have given up. Little brooks in winter it was quite common to spot lovely fish that had pushed up into streams you could step across. Not now 

I run a fishing club on the River Wye...they are blaming the 26 million chickens that are in the poultry units the length of the river...in reality it's human shit they been pumping for the last 3 yrs since COVID...I've watched the river and species in it,get less and less each season ? no joke pal?

• Sad 2
8 hours ago, king said:

They are going to ban greyhound racing in Wales.. 

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

Senedd Members have backed a call to abolish the outlaw greyhound racing

Drakeford the nonce is doing his best to destroy Wales and it's people...

• Like 4

For years we saw extreme bred 'pedigree' dogs going down hill. I once had an argument with someone about foxhounds, he kept those mad looking Churchill bull terriers, with an average lifespan of 5-7 years. Apparently we were cruel because we shoot hounds that get to old. I tried telling him that we had half a pack still hunting that were older than his dogs lived. But he just couldn't accept it, that was his dogs natural life, where as we were cruel horrible people because that's what the media told him. Our problem was we just didn't really really love cute animals enough.

Now the new media obsession is these pedigree dogs. Half this story is the fact that the breeder apparently has violent criminal record. We could of told em the facts 20 years ago....but the story wasn't click bait enough then.

Truth doesn't matter. Fishing will be next not because they will ban it but because elite rich businessmen pay hundreds of pounds a day to drag rare types of trout from vulnerable chalk streams while denying access to kayaks, picnickers and right to roam. South hams hunter will be dragging rare species of ray and 'sharks' from the water for entertainment and photos. Remember the articles on farage when he caught a tope on a boat trip? He was targeting rare sharks apparently. 

The media are a virus. Who will destroy all reasonable society.

Screenshot_20230124-085128.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

That's what happens when you let gays and snowflakes run your country and there's people that work dogs voted for these clowns thinking they would get independence  crazy and very sad 

So lamping with a dog is totally fecked then..unless you replace the dog with a gun..what excuse can you have for flicking a lamp about?

Lads yous are under massive attack by these mps,we pay there wages ffs there supposed to do as the people say not a minority,how the f**k are they getting away with this?

These mps support a vareity of disgusting measures that far outweigh a natural thing like hunting rabbits with dogs,we should have a right to hunt with dogs to feed us.

Is there no main organisation over there that could stand up against this because i havent heard a peep of resistance?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Lads yous are under massive attack by these mps,we pay there wages ffs there supposed to do as the people say not a minority,how the f**k are they getting away with this?

These mps support a vareity of disgusting measures that far outweigh a natural thing like hunting rabbits with dogs,we should have a right to hunt with dogs to feed us.

Is there no main organisation over there that could stand up against this because i havent heard a peep of resistance?

As a nation there is now no fight. About anything. 

• Sad 1