5 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

This is were the government got it all wrong wee need too look after are own people first come across in a boat they put you up in a 4 star hotel 

I was in a government building yesterday, big pictures on the wall of a white woman holding a black baby, another of an Asian woman sporting the head clobber, we haven't even got a black or Asian community in this area 

Yet

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It cost my mother £800 a week for the care home. They took her pension, bank account and home. Yet I remember Boris standing up in parliament and saying no one would have to sell their house to p

Are you off your fuucking head? Labour have fuucked the NHS at every opportunity and the only areas that have been sold off/privatised were done by Labour led local Gov. The ones in the most financial

This is were the government got it all wrong wee need too look after are own people first come across in a boat they put you up in a 4 star hotel 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:
WWW.LEFT-HORIZONS.COM

Hedge fund owns over US$800m in corporation at the heart of US private health and NHS...

just shows how far down the path of destroying the NHS we have gone,  labour MPs with dirty hands, always been a few but thankfully less than with the Tories.

The government want NHS to go private to off load it then will go same way as america where you have to pay for medical insurance.my gran waited 7hr with a broken hip for an ambulance operator said can you take her I said yu want me to lift her when she's in pain carry her through house and garden sit her in car for a 40min drive she said yes said no chance rang back after 3hr to ask how long said to operator other operator said carry her and take her she said definitely don't move her ambulance crew came said they was on way but got an emergency call said a chap had rung chest pains etc knowing they'd have to respond when they got there answered door and said can yu go to garage and get me 20 cigs I can't walk there they said nowt they can do about it but said things like that or people ringing to get them there so they have someone to talk to with nothing up or to get them in hospital even though they know nowt up happens more than a few times a day maybe fines for wasting there time might help

13 minutes ago, sandymere said:

just shows how far down the path of destroying the NHS we have gone,  labour MPs with dirty hands, always been a few but thankfully less than with the Tories.

They have all had there snouts in the trough 

Always see ambulances parked up outside greggs they always seem to be taking it easy they don’t seem that in a rush or rushed off there feet they just cruise about but when they see a red traffic light ? they get the lights going until they passed the lights 

ffs dont find yourself in A and E lads ,its like a  toaster dial ,every fecking colour through to burnt charcoal .Thats where its gone tits up .Too free with a free service without any link to the countries tax point .Boils me urine . 

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Thats all you've got lol, we're not as bad as the tories

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I rang an ambulance for one of the residents of the properties the company I work for runs. 22 yes 22 hours it took. 

There are ambulances stacked up waiting to unload patients at hospitals all over the country.

Cheers, D.

It's fck all to do with under funding or under staffing.

There's more doctors and nurses now than ever before.

The funding is there.

It's the systems that are fcked. Hundreds of pounds to change a light bulb. A local hospital pays 70 grand a year for pest control, for that they get 1 man visit for 1 day a week checking rat boxes and fly killers. On top of this we have just let enough people into the country to fill the city of Liverpool....in one year!

Neither labour nor the Tories are going to change this. Labour will increase immigration and borrow more money to throw at the car crash.

Jobs fcked.

Last week I phoned for an ambulance for my wife, I was on hold for 5 minutes before I could even ask for the ambulance. 

Meanwhile 3 local hotels are full of these.

2B06829600000578-3182519-_We_re_safe_Adam_right_and_Muhammad_relax_at_the_three_star_Best-a-3_1438465341976.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

Think it’s bad now, give it ten or twenty years. No way the state can afford to look after the elderly. Assisted dying definitely part of the solution. I’m fifty and would happily sign a form now, giving consent that when I can only live with assistance, and even then my quality of life is so poor I’m no longer happy, then they can pump me full of happy drugs and end my suffering. Then I’d like to be dumped out at sea to feed the crabs and the fish.., no wasting gas to burn my corpse, or taking up space in a cemetery for me.

• Like 1