£7,000,000 a day.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

A manager at a courier firm in Rotherham was stabbed to death yesterday wile at work a self employed driver i have been told from a reliable source who did not like the women who worked their seeing how much he was earning from his invoices and so his money was down. I know one thing it wasn't a British lad that stabbed him to death.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

You have made that point alot and while I agree it's not always that simple. I've campaigned for numerous nationalist parties and independents , but I've also voted conservative. I would also have voted for labours Kate hoey. Sometimes you vote to keep someone out, sometimes you vote for the best option of a bad lot and sometimes you become so  disinfranchised you don't vote at all. 

Well said ?

I stopped voting Labour when they were took over by the slimy b*****ds Blair, Mandelson and Campbell, who then handed over the party to the mentalist Brown.

I watched with dismay as Labour gradually changed into the North Islington branch of ISIS, and voted in a terrorist supporting old communist as leader.

Now they are lead by another slimy, duplicitous lawyer who refuses to say wether a woman can have a penis or a man can have a cervix !!!!

I voted Tory last time for two very simple and clear reasons:

1: to keep Corbyn out of Number 10......you think it's bad now ? Imagine how bad it would be if he was PM ?

2: because Boris promised to get Brexit done. He did, maybe not in the fashion I would have liked, but far better than May's abject surrender, and it wouldn't have got done at all if Labour had their way !

Would I vote Tory or Labour again ? No.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

You have made that point alot and while I agree it's not always that simple. I've campaigned for numerous nationalist parties and independents , but I've also voted conservative. I would also have voted for labours Kate hoey. Sometimes you vote to keep someone out, sometimes you vote for the best option of a bad lot and sometimes you become so  disinfranchised you don't vote at all. 

The phycology of a people as a whole is a very complicated thing of which the globalists and puppet masters are light years ahead on. Remember they recently convinced people that black was white with the covid scams, convinced them that a small piece of paper over your mouth will protect you. They have convinced us that turning a charger off standby will save the climate at the same time as off loading all our steel, food and energy production to countries at the other side of the world (who are increasing carbon production with our money) is somehow a positive thing.

The people want to trust their leaders, even while we say we don't....we do trust them, maybe it's a primaeval instinct that we have to trust the tribe leaders. We joke that we don't, but that not trusting politicians only extends as far as pointing to the next one and saying 'perhaps he will be better' . We do this even while heading to a cliff edge like sheep following their leader into a slaughter house. 

Good points mate ? But…..here’s the thing, all the time we keep telling ourselves it isn’t that simple is all the time we don’t even try.

I think those of us who think broadly like we do need to change that message and mindset…..we should be saying “Yes, it is actually as simple as making and effort to get down the polling station and put your X in a box that isn’t Labour or Tory” 

We don’t need to help with stopping that happening.

2 hours ago, FairLaw said:

So, are you claiming that we have not meddled in any country that has seen migrants leave to make their way here?

I published the stats yesterday. Well over 3/4 of those who came illegally are from areas where the UK has not been involved. And that includes Syria no matter what you are trying to make out to the contrary.

3 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

43% come from the middle east, it doesn't give anymore context, are you suggesting we haven't meddled in the middle east?

I think you might be misreading the room mate, I for one and probably many more don't care where we (Britain) has or has not meddled. We don't give a feck, it's the here and now we're interested in and something needs done sharpish to halt this invasion, because put quite simply, that is what it is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Good points mate ? But…..here’s the thing, all the time we keep telling ourselves it isn’t that simple is all the time we don’t even try.

I think those of us who think broadly like we do need to change that message and mindset…..we should be saying “Yes, it is actually as simple as making and effort to get down the polling station and put your X in a box that isn’t Labour or Tory” 

We don’t need to help with stopping that happening.

and as long as the media tells people not to do that then they won't. Just like people wore little bits of paper over their faces because they were told it would protect them (or not told it wouldn't).  

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

43% come from the middle east, it doesn't give anymore context, are you suggesting we haven't meddled in the middle east?

If you take out the Syrians, Iranians and Turks plus all the other countries in the middle east where we havd had no involvement, the middle east contingent is far less than you would like to portray.  

25 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

and as long as the media tells people not to do that then they won't. Just like people wore little bits of paper over their faces because they were told it would protect them (or not told it wouldn't).  

So there’s no point ?…….lad like us should just shut up then ?

Edited by WILF
18 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

So you've gone from posting actual stats, percentages to guesstimating, nice one.

Let's put the ball in your court as you are the one making the allegations. List the numbers of middle east immigrants by nationality and whether you claim that we have meddled in those countries or not. Over to you.

I don't expect for a minute that you will. 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

So there’s no point ?…….lad like us should just shut then ?

I don't know. For the first time in my life I can't even imagine a way forward. I don't know the answer beyond knowing right from wrong and having hope. Try and bring my family up right and knowing  right from wrong. 

Those against us control the media and the media controls everything. Look how they have convinced us that the whole war in Ukraine is simply the result of one crazy man....no other reasons.....just one evil person causing it all. We all know there's more at play than that, even the most stupid knows it's about more than that......but even the cleverest feels it's easier to accept the lies of the media and follow along with the state (globally) directed pantomime 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

They want Lobster and caviar ?

Now then, that albanian up on top of holiday inn, hes only about 10 mile up the road from me, so i jumped in my motor and drove over there, i beckoned him down with the offer of my hospitality and a full english, hes with me now,

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Now then, that albanian up on top of holiday inn, hes only about 10 mile up the road from me, so i jumped in my motor and drove over there, i beckoned him down with the offer of my hospitality and a full english, hes with me now,

talk about being ungreatful, after feeding his face, he says can i use ya bog please, he never en said thank you, and left me with a huge turd i needed my plunger to shift it