£7,000,000 a day.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

Just now, mackem said:

Seven million quid a day on hotels to house illegal immigrants crossing the channel 38,000 of them so far this year,I wonder how the new prime minister plans to tackle the problem?

Get ya cheque book out then mate, you’ve got it covered ?

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Seven million quid a day on hotels to house illegal immigrants crossing the channel 38,000 of them so far this year,I wonder how the new prime minister plans to tackle the problem?

The Indians are very big in the hotel business. He'll probably open some more.

• Haha 2

I got stuck in traffic in Cheltenham the other day and took a detour past a hotel that I know . I was a guest at a wedding there a few years ago and very nice it was . 
        Not anymore. There must have been 100 bicycles lent against the front and lots of bearded brown faces on mobile phones out there too . The place looks an utter shit tip now . 
      The thing is there are few enough hotels in Cheltenham as it is . Ask anyone trying to book race week . And the Irish visitors are bringing money into Cheltenham. What a bunch of mugs we are .

• Sad 2

The home office have only processed 4% of asylum claims from LAST year ? 85% of applicants were granted asylum,the rest will be allowed to appeal,then they have this years approx 38,000 to chew through,small wonder brits are disillusioned.

• Like 2