£7,000,000 a day.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't know. For the first time in my life I can't even imagine a way forward. I don't know the answer beyond knowing right from wrong and having hope. Try and bring my family up right and knowing  right from wrong. 

Those against us control the media and the media controls everything. Look how they have convinced us that the whole war in Ukraine is simply the result of one crazy man....no other reasons.....just one evil person causing it all. We all know there's more at play than that, even the most stupid knows it's about more than that......but even the cleverest feels it's easier to accept the lies of the media and follow along with the state (globally) directed pantomime 

So, surely encouraging everyone we meet, everyone we talk to to do the simplest, most easy, still legal thing available to fight back by just voting for anyone except a main party is what it is in our power to do ?…….it’s all we have isn’t it ? 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

So, surely encouraging everyone we meet, everyone we talk to to do the simplest, most easy, still legal thing available to fight back by just voting for anyone except a main party is what it is in our power to do ?…….it’s all we have isn’t it ? 

I guess so. I can't remember there being anyone on our voting papers other than main 3 for quite a while ?

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I guess so. I can't remember there being anyone on our voting papers other than main 3 for quite a while ?

Then we encourage people to vote for the 3rd imho mate.

See, I don’t think you have to even like the policy’s just as long as it’s not “them” ! That’s what I always tell people anyway, we won’t get someone who is “for us” first time of asking…..we have to concentrate on damaging Tory and Labour first and foremost before we can have any of that ! 
Only when people realise that it is possible to get rid will they believe that they can actually have a say.

The focus has to be on hurting them rather than helping us at the moment.

All just my humble opinion of course. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FairLaw said:

You don't answer a question with a question.

I noticed you included African countries on the list of places that we haven't meddled in, another error of yours.

Depends what you term as meddling and whether you lump all African nationals in one box or seperate them into nationalities. And as expected, you have not given anything to support your statements. 

I doubt that you will. Empty vessels and all that. 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Then we encourage people to vote for the 3rd imho mate.

See, I don’t think you have to even like the policy’s just as long as it’s not “them” ! That’s what I always tell people anyway, we won’t get someone who is “for us” first time of asking…..we have to concentrate on damaging Tory and Labour first and foremost before we can have any of that ! 
Only when people realise that it is possible to get rid will they believe that they can actually have a say.

The focus has to be on hurting them rather than helping us at the moment.

All just my humble opinion of course. 

I understand. But I always make a point of visiting and talking to candidates....and hell will freeze over before I vote for the local liberal candidate 

My wife hasn't been well. Keeps loosing use of her legs and having weird convulsions. Two separate doctors have sent urgent referrals for neurology....

Just got her appointment....

??????

We are now beyond trying to change anything, it's batten down the hatches and save yourself time 

PXL_20221103_143412996~2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
21 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

My wife hasn't been well. Keeps loosing use of her legs and having weird convulsions. Two separate doctors have sent urgent referrals for neurology....

??????

We are now beyond trying to change anything, it's batten down the hatches and save yourself time 

Could be fecking dead an buried by that time dido,no good,that's f***ing disgraceful.

7 Mill a day ×7 ×4 × 12 = our money,same here in Ireland,iv no words for it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Francie said:

Could be fecking dead an buried by that time dido,no good,that's f***ing disgraceful.

7 Mill a day ×7 ×4 × 12 = our money,same here in Ireland,iv no words for it.

Behave yourself francie, or i will stove ya head in, dead n buried indeed:no:  all the best Dido for your lady wife

48 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

For me though that's just wasting a vote as you're in the minority.

I think your missing the point wilf is saying....

he means if everyone...and he means literally everyone voted for other parties...then non of the big 3 would get in

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

??????

We took our youngest son to hospital last Monday after taking him to the opticians with double vision in one eye and unsteady on his legs and them referring us straight there, 

They performed an CT scan and a couple of hours later 2 doctors told us he had a shadow on the lower part of his brain that they thought was either a tumour or MS, 

He was admitted and put on ward that was full of alcoholic's with stomach problems, Tuesday came and The doctors said they were arranging for an MRI scan and a lumber puncture,

Wednesday came and i enquired what was happening with the MRI scan and the lumber puncture, The answer was, They didn't know,

Thursday came at about 1pm me and the Mrs had popped down to the restaurant to get some dinner, My son rang and told us that they were taking him down for his MRI scan. by 3pm he had not returned, so i decided to go and find where the MRI scans were done, I found my son sat in the waiting room on his wheel chair on his own, so i walked into where the MRI scans were done and there's half a dozen staff sat around talking, i asked what was happening with my son and was told they were waiting for a porter to take him back to the ward, I told them i would do it, At 6pm i asked the nurse if the results of the MRI scan were back yet, she went and checked with the doctor and said yes, He will come and see you soon, At 6.30pm i spotted the doctor with his coat and bag heading towards the door that exit the ward, The nurse then grabs him and asks why he has not come to see us before he leaves, His answer was he was already late for his Diwali celebrations, Anyway he did come over and explained that the scan results showed it was not a tumour but could still possibly be MS but he would need 9 blood tests and a lumber puncture to rule out other things that can mimic MS,

Friday about 11am a nurse appears and says they are discharging him and putting him under the care of the neurology team at another hospital but they would be doing the blood test before he left. Bloods were taken and we were given a discharge letter that stated that he had a diagnosis of Clinically isolated Brainstem-cerebellar syndrome, something that had never been mentioned.

Monday i phoned the hospital he had been transferred to as an out patient to see what was happening about the lumber puncture and the results of his blood test along with the date to see the neurologist in outpatients, The receptionist stated that they had received no information from the hospital other than a copy of his discharged notes but she would take them to the neurology team and ask them.

Wednesday and i ring again, he tells me he had seen the neurology team and an appoint had been made for the 16th December and a letter was in the post.

Thursday he received a letter in the post for a lumber  puncture on the 21st November.

God knows what to make of it all,  

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

..and hell will freeze over before I vote for the local liberal candidate 

And there is the problem imho mate, that’s not just you, that’s millions of people think like that……I don’t know your reasons for that and frankly it’s none of my business but until millions can put that attitude to one side and cut off their own nose to spite their face then we are stuck in this rut……sometimes we have to do things we don’t like.

Again, jmho

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

??????

got to through all the illegal immigrants first,they must get their health checks?

1 hour ago, FairLaw said:

For me though that's just wasting a vote as you're in the minority.

Why is it ?…..a vote cast is a vote counted as UKIP proved and that made them call a referendum…..a referendum that “out” could never win, that main party’s were so sure of winning that the prime minister bet his career on it…..and they lost ! 

Don’t believe them when they tell you this shite ;) 

31 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I think your missing the point wilf is saying....

he means if everyone...and he means literally everyone voted for other parties...then non of the big 3 would get in

True mate….but less and probably more realistic than that, when politicians start loosing their seats or vote share in numbers then they take notice……UKIP proved it to all of us.

22 minutes ago, paulus said:

We took our youngest son to hospital last Monday after taking him to the opticians with double vision in one eye and unsteady on his legs and them referring us straight there, 

They performed an CT scan and a couple of hours later 2 doctors told us he had a shadow on the lower part of his brain that they thought was either a tumour or MS, 

He was admitted and put on ward that was full of alcoholic's with stomach problems, Tuesday came and The doctors said they were arranging for an MRI scan and a lumber puncture,

Wednesday came and i enquired what was happening with the MRI scan and the lumber puncture, The answer was, They didn't know,

Thursday came at about 1pm me and the Mrs had popped down to the restaurant to get some dinner, My son rang and told us that they were taking him down for his MRI scan. by 3pm he had not returned, so i decided to go and find where the MRI scans were done, I found my son sat in the waiting room on his wheel chair on his own, so i walked into where the MRI scans were done and there's half a dozen staff sat around talking, i asked what was happening with my son and was told they were waiting for a porter to take him back to the ward, I told them i would do it, At 6pm i asked the nurse if the results of the MRI scan were back yet, she went and checked with the doctor and said yes, He will come and see you soon, At 6.30pm i spotted the doctor with his coat and bag heading towards the door that exit the ward, The nurse then grabs him and asks why he has not come to see us before he leaves, His answer was he was already late for his Diwali celebrations, Anyway he did come over and explained that the scan results showed it was not a tumour but could still possibly be MS but he would need 9 blood tests and a lumber puncture to rule out other things that can mimic MS,

Friday about 11am a nurse appears and says they are discharging him and putting him under the care of the neurology team at another hospital but they would be doing the blood test before he left. Bloods were taken and we were given a discharge letter that stated that he had a diagnosis of Clinically isolated Brainstem-cerebellar syndrome, something that had never been mentioned.

Monday i phoned the hospital he had been transferred to as an out patient to see what was happening about the lumber puncture and the results of his blood test along with the date to see the neurologist in outpatients, The receptionist stated that they had received no information from the hospital other than a copy of his discharged notes but she would take them to the neurology team and ask them.

Wednesday and i ring again, he tells me he had seen the neurology team and an appoint had been made for the 16th December and a letter was in the post.

Thursday he received a letter in the post for a lumber  puncture on the 21st November.

God knows what to make of it all,  

Mate, I hope it all comes out the right way round for your son and your family.

Keep on at them, as I’m sure you will, it’s the only way.

• Like 3