£7,000,000 a day.

On 01/11/2022 at 16:52, FairLaw said:

Terrible all around, maybe in future we will learn to stop meddling in others business.

We interfere and disturb the status quo with impunity, or so we think.

Taken from tge Government's web site

Nationality of asylum seekers and refugees

In 2021, 43% were nationals of Middle Eastern countries, 28% of asylum applicants were nationals of African countries, 18% were nationals of Asian countries, and 12% were from Europe.

Between 2014 and 2021, nearly 28,000 people were resettled to the UK, mainly from Syria and the surrounding region. Resettlement accounted for around 19% of the people granted humanitarian protection in the UK since 2014.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn01403/

I don't remember meddling in Syria, Africa, Europe or Asia. Do you?

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Taken from tge Government's web site

Nationality of asylum seekers and refugees

In 2021, 43% were nationals of Middle Eastern countries, 28% of asylum applicants were nationals of African countries, 18% were nationals of Asian countries, and 12% were from Europe.

Between 2014 and 2021, nearly 28,000 people were resettled to the UK, mainly from Syria and the surrounding region. Resettlement accounted for around 19% of the people granted humanitarian protection in the UK since 2014.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn01403/

I don't remember meddling in Syria, Africa, Europe or Asia. Do you?

You can bet your life we’ve  whooped their arses at some point in history .When Brits were  warriors not wet wipes .

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of

a bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds

taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table,

and next to the barbecue. Then came the crap. It was everywhere: on the patio tile,

the chairs, the table ... everywhere! Then some of the birds turned mean. They would

dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.

And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at

all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the

bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down

the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be ..... quiet, serene.... and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see...... Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care and free education, and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for

free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen

by an emergency room doctor; Your child's second grade class is behind other schools because

over half the class doesn't speak English. Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to

'press one ' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than ”ours” are

squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

If you agree, pass it on; if not, just continue cleaning up the crap!!

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it

on my back porch and filled it

with seed. What a beauty of

a bird feeder it was, as I filled it

lovingly with seed.

Within a week we had hundreds of birds

taking advantage of the

continuous flow of free and

easily accessible food.

But then the birds started

building nests in the boards

of the patio, above the table,

and next to the barbecue.

Then came the crap. It was

everywhere: on the patio tile,

the chairs, the table ...

everywhere!

Then some of the birds

turned mean. They would

dive bomb me and try to

peck me even though I had

fed them out of my own

pocket.

And others birds were

boisterous and loud. They

sat on the feeder and

squawked and screamed at

all hours of the day and night

and demanded that I fill it

when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even

sit on my own back porch

anymore. So I took down the

bird feeder and in three days

the birds were gone. I cleaned

up their mess and took down

the many nests they had built

all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like

it used to be ..... quiet, serene....

and no one demanding their

rights to a free meal.

Now let's see......

Our government gives out

free food, subsidized housing,

free medical care and free

education, and allows anyone

born here to be an automatic

citizen.

Then the illegals came by the

tens of thousands. Suddenly

our taxes went up to pay for

free services; small apartments

are housing 5 families; you

have to wait 6 hours to be seen

by an emergency room doctor;

Your child's second grade class is

behind other schools because

over half the class doesn't speak

English.

Corn Flakes now come in a

bilingual box; I have to

'press one ' to hear my bank

talk to me in English, and

people waving flags other

than ”ours” are

squawking and screaming

in the streets, demanding

more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe

it's time for the government

to take down the bird feeder.

If you agree, pass it on; if not,

just continue cleaning up the crap!!

Can you make it smaller mate  as I can’t screen shot all that ?

22 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

How can you claim we weren't  meddling when we set up the Syrian Vulnerable Person's Resettlement Scheme (VPRS)? 

We had no accountability at all yet here we are, interfering again.

What began as protests against President Assad's regime in 2011 quickly escalated into a full-scale war between the Syrian government—backed by Russia and Iran—and anti-government rebel groups—backed by the United States, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and others in the region.

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/conflict/conflict-syria#:~:text=What began as protests against,and others in the region

Alongside our support for diplomatic efforts to end the violence, the UK has alleviated suffering by committing £2.81 billion of humanitarian aid to the Syria Crisis since 2012, our largest ever response to a single humanitarian crisis. This aid package includes food, water, sanitation and basic relief items.

https://www.gov.uk/world/syria/news#:~:text=Alongside our support for diplomatic,sanitation and basic relief items.

Meddling or humanitarian?

Why don't you just stop trolling? 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You can bet your life we’ve  whooped their arses at some point in history .When Brits were  warriors not wet wipes .

If you recall the UK stopped any plans to intervene at Syria down mainly to its sheer size and the Russian involvement on Assad's side. The Russian who oversaw the most cruel atrocities in Syria is now in charge of the military involved in Ukraine. 

You couldn't make this stuff up 

Farage just now

Another huge story breaking on GB News at 7pm…
RNLI crews are being kicked out of a Wirral hotel for Albanian migrants — who they helped across the channel!
? Freeview 236, Sky 515, Virgin 604
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

What began as protests against President Assad's regime in 2011 quickly escalated into a full-scale war between the Syrian government—backed by Russia and Iran—and anti-government rebel groups—backed by the United States, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and others in the region.

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/conflict/conflict-syria#:~:text=What began as protests against,and others in the region

Alongside our support for diplomatic efforts to end the violence, the UK has alleviated suffering by committing £2.81 billion of humanitarian aid to the Syria Crisis since 2012, our largest ever response to a single humanitarian crisis. This aid package includes food, water, sanitation and basic relief items.

https://www.gov.uk/world/syria/news#:~:text=Alongside our support for diplomatic,sanitation and basic relief items.

Meddling or humanitarian?

Why don't you just stop trolling? 

Did you ask them to do any of that mate or did they just decide your tax was better spent overseas .Oh wait a minute your in France so have no say in the matter at all.

We are bent over to facilitate every other third world shit hole to the detriment of this govs own people .

I never wanted one penny spent on any country bar here .

• Thanks 1