£7,000,000 a day.

16 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

I am not ashamed, you should be. I'm not the hypocritical plastic racist that shouts on a hunting forum yet welcomes them with open arms in the real world.

I'm as indifferent to them as I am any other person, if they are hardworking and law abiding citizens I have no problem with them being here.

I don't judge an entire set of people on a few individuals, I judge the individual.

I refer you back to my previous replies, enjoy ?

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Not going to happen though, medical courses are down in demand by 5% in the UK this last year, and it takes some doing to plough through such a degree,even to apply you have to be a top grader.Thats the reason there's so many Asian Doctors, from childhood they are taught the value of education, not PS5's or TikTok or farting around with their mates after school, education to set them up for live. 

Then we have to change that culture, we are ace at saying “never going to happen” mate but we was saying that 50 odd years ago about loads of stuff and look what did happen……”never going to happen” is cured at the stroke of a ministers pen as you know well mate ;) 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Then we have to change that culture, we are ace at saying “never going to happen” mate but we was saying that 50 odd years ago about loads of stuff and look what did happen……”never going to happen” is cured at the stroke of a ministers pen as you know well mate ;) 

Too late for that WILF, even as we speak the NHS are still reaching out to recruit foreign health care professionals, brit kids graduate and chase the cash in Oz or the other side of the pond, that isn't going to change, brain drain goes on in every country in the world. 

Just now, FairLaw said:

Read the post slowly Francie and get back to me.

You said you would welcome them if they worked hard,they can't do that because there illegal,an you said if they abide by the laws,which ain't happening either,they leave a trail of destruction in there path,plus there cowards for leaving there wife an family's an countrymen to fight a supposed brutal war,why the feck would you want them here?

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

if they abide by the laws,which ain't happening either,

Two charged today I think from an asylum hotel, one for raping a boy one for fiddling with a child under 12,also an Albanian murderer caught. 

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Too late for that WILF, even as we speak the NHS are still reaching out to recruit foreign health care professionals, brit kids graduate and chase the cash in Oz or the other side of the pond, that isn't going to change, brain drain goes on in every country in the world. 

Gay marriage was someone’s dream once mate, so was a hunting ban and homosexual sex and being able to “re-gender” your kids and so on and so on etc etc etc……..elect the right people and anything can be done !

That’s how the world has always rolled 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Gay marriage was someone’s dream once mate, so was a hunting ban and homosexual sex and being able to “re-gender” your kids and so on and so on etc etc etc……..elect the right people and anything can be done !

That’s how the world has always rolled 

Totally different wilf, not a good analogy to be honest. 

Just now, mackem said:

Two charged today I think from an asylum hotel, one for raping a boy one for fiddling with a child under 12,also an Albanian murderer caught. 

Sickening mack,there at it over here in the South,videos of them standing around in gangs then running over to white girls an grabbing them trying to touch them up,a white man jumps in an they start fighting.

3 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

The key point Francie is I was not talking about illegal immigrants but legal ones, Wilf likes to band them all together.

The difference between legal and illegal is 2 sheets of A4 paper……the harm however is the same.

4 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

The key point Francie is I was not talking about illegal immigrants but legal ones, Wilf likes to band them all together.

The thread is about illegals,iv no bother with genuine women an children,but they ain't none,all young fighting age men who fled,cowards.

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

Totally different wilf, not a good analogy to be honest. 

Different how mate ?……may not be possible in our lifetime mate but what is done can always be undone if the will exists and the right people are in the right places to do it.

Just now, Francie said:

Sickening mack,there at it over here in the South,videos of them standing around in gangs then running over to white girls an grabbing them trying to touch them up,a white man jumps in an they start fighting.

?

Just now, WILF said:

The difference between legal and illegal is 2 sheets of A4 paper……the harm however is the same.

Bit more than 2 sheets, it takes over a year in cases and countless hoops to jump, and cash. 

Just now, mackem said:

?

Bit more than 2 sheets, it takes over a year in cases and countless hoops to jump, and cash. 

Point is, a generation or two down the line, the harm is the same…..as is brilliantly displayed in almost all of our major towns and cities.

You’re a man of the world so you won’t need to take my word for it, you will have seen it with your own eyes as have many of us.

• Like 1