£7,000,000 a day.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

6 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Sounds good, but the judges added a proviso.......each individual case had to be considered before deportation, and as long as we are still in the ECHR the lefties lawyers will appeal and it will all start again.

I don't think anyone will be deported to Rwanda, the government just think the threat of it will deter people from coming here, but I doubt it will ?

Cheers.

Actions speak louder than words, as the saying goes....

Does anyone actually understand why we can not just return them to France like we would if they turned up at an airport without the correct paperwork and or identification, If there were returned there then they would be illegal in France and France could move them on again.

A far easier option would be stop accepting anyone from Albania and return them on the next flight back. The rest would receive no benefits or entitlements of any kind. including housing, child benefits and whatever until they had contributed to the economy for a minimum of 10 years. Remove the carrot and the donkey will f**k off elsewhere so to speak. 

300 Immigrants from Kent being housed in the Holiday Inn in North Petherton Somerset near Bridgwater. Local councillor reporting he has only had one negative phone call in relation to it (he's about to receive his 2nd) and asking for help clothing and providing sanitary products for them as they only get £8 a day as well as 3 cooked meals a day. Hes also reported it is only a temporary measure until they find them permanent housing!!!! 

There are approximately 15 homeless people sleeping rough if you walk through the small high street in Bridgwater and not one can get accommodation, the local medical centre struggles to book you a appointment 3 months in advance and there are no NHS dentists for 50 miles.

In the same article the councillor is also reporting that the local library has had its funding cut and is being run by volunteers and is looking at closure as well as reporting they require extra funding for the up keep of the local cemetery. The inability for the councillor to put the 2 together and find the answer is shocking.

The sad irony is I was talking to the elderly lady who voluntarily delivers the local newsletter prior to me reading the article and she told me how she is struggling to pay her heating bill and is only heating one room to 15 degrees and sitting in her coat and wrapped in a blanket. 

1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

300 Immigrants from Kent being housed in the Holiday Inn in North Petherton Somerset near Bridgwater. Local councillor reporting he has only had one negative phone call in relation to it (he's about to receive his 2nd) and asking for help clothing and providing sanitary products for them as they only get £8 a day as well as 3 cooked meals a day. Hes also reported it is only a temporary measure until they find them permanent housing!!!! 

There are approximately 15 homeless people sleeping rough if you walk through the small high street in Bridgwater and not one can get accommodation, the local medical centre struggles to book you a appointment 3 months in advance and there are no NHS dentists for 50 miles.

In the same article the councillor is also reporting that the local library has had its funding cut and is being run by volunteers and is looking at closure as well as reporting they require extra funding for the up keep of the local cemetery. The inability for the councillor to put the 2 together and find the answer is shocking.

The sad irony is I was talking to the elderly lady who voluntarily delivers the local newsletter prior to me reading the article and she told me how she is struggling to pay her heating bill and is only heating one room to 15 degrees and sitting in her coat and wrapped in a blanket. 

So why isn't the the local community all out protesting?

Nobody gives a fck. Same with the hunting job. We have let it happen.

It's the people who are to blame. Fckin hotel shouldn't have any windows left 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So why is the the local community all out protesting?

That's it pal, we Dunna give a f**k , cos were English, as fer me, I didn't get into my pit till late, so I'm gonna make a brew, and get back in it, and stay there till I heave wi maggots ,.  Bugger it 

30 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So why is the the local community all out protesting?

Passive insular selfish mentality. 

The ones who it doesn't effect directly wont do a thing and the ones that it does effect cant join the dots and work out that is the cause. 

I'm probably just as bad, apart from my post on here moaning, the letter of concern to the councillor and a email to the Holiday Inn advising I will never use their hotels again I will be reverting to a passive insular and selfish mentality.     

On 21/12/2022 at 07:59, DIDO.1 said:

if you were to protest about this problem and you actually got some traction from it you would end up like tommy r.ie death threats to you and yours and then you would be put in prison and your life would be over.

• Like 3
On 21/12/2022 at 07:59, DIDO.1 said:

slaves don’t like to make a fuss and just do as there told in general dido