£7,000,000 a day.

24 minutes ago, paulus said:

We took our youngest son to hospital last Monday after taking him to the opticians with double vision in one eye and unsteady on his legs and them referring us straight there, 

They performed an CT scan and a couple of hours later 2 doctors told us he had a shadow on the lower part of his brain that they thought was either a tumour or MS, 

He was admitted and put on ward that was full of alcoholic's with stomach problems, Tuesday came and The doctors said they were arranging for an MRI scan and a lumber puncture,

Wednesday came and i enquired what was happening with the MRI scan and the lumber puncture, The answer was, They didn't know,

Thursday came at about 1pm me and the Mrs had popped down to the restaurant to get some dinner, My son rang and told us that they were taking him down for his MRI scan. by 3pm he had not returned, so i decided to go and find where the MRI scans were done, I found my son sat in the waiting room on his wheel chair on his own, so i walked into where the MRI scans were done and there's half a dozen staff sat around talking, i asked what was happening with my son and was told they were waiting for a porter to take him back to the ward, I told them i would do it, At 6pm i asked the nurse if the results of the MRI scan were back yet, she went and checked with the doctor and said yes, He will come and see you soon, At 6.30pm i spotted the doctor with his coat and bag heading towards the door that exit the ward, The nurse then grabs him and asks why he has not come to see us before he leaves, His answer was he was already late for his Diwali celebrations, Anyway he did come over and explained that the scan results showed it was not a tumour but could still possibly be MS but he would need 9 blood tests and a lumber puncture to rule out other things that can mimic MS,

Friday about 11am a nurse appears and says they are discharging him and putting him under the care of the neurology team at another hospital but they would be doing the blood test before he left. Bloods were taken and we were given a discharge letter that stated that he had a diagnosis of Clinically isolated Brainstem-cerebellar syndrome, something that had never been mentioned.

Monday i phoned the hospital he had been transferred to as an out patient to see what was happening about the lumber puncture and the results of his blood test along with the date to see the neurologist in outpatients, The receptionist stated that they had received no information from the hospital other than a copy of his discharged notes but she would take them to the neurology team and ask them.

Wednesday and i ring again, he tells me he had seen the neurology team and an appoint had been made for the 16th December and a letter was in the post.

Thursday he received a letter in the post for a lumber  puncture on the 21st November.

God knows what to make of it all,  

Sorry to hear that mate hope all goes ok it’s a stressful time when member of your family’s unwell. You have to keep on top them at the hospital just been threw it with my dad , pushed from pillar to post, with hospital grammar /words that is utter bullshit.

• Like 1

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FairLaw said:

Have you released him and allowed him to flee back to Albania yet mate?

certainly not, in fact ive just had a text from him, cos i gave him my spare dorro, can he and his kids come over and stay with me fer a while, sure i says, thats what us brits do, let anyone come to our shores, and get welcomed 

2 hours ago, paulus said:

We took our youngest son to hospital last Monday after taking him to the opticians with double vision in one eye and unsteady on his legs and them referring us straight there, 

They performed an CT scan and a couple of hours later 2 doctors told us he had a shadow on the lower part of his brain that they thought was either a tumour or MS, 

He was admitted and put on ward that was full of alcoholic's with stomach problems, Tuesday came and The doctors said they were arranging for an MRI scan and a lumber puncture,

Wednesday came and i enquired what was happening with the MRI scan and the lumber puncture, The answer was, They didn't know,

Thursday came at about 1pm me and the Mrs had popped down to the restaurant to get some dinner, My son rang and told us that they were taking him down for his MRI scan. by 3pm he had not returned, so i decided to go and find where the MRI scans were done, I found my son sat in the waiting room on his wheel chair on his own, so i walked into where the MRI scans were done and there's half a dozen staff sat around talking, i asked what was happening with my son and was told they were waiting for a porter to take him back to the ward, I told them i would do it, At 6pm i asked the nurse if the results of the MRI scan were back yet, she went and checked with the doctor and said yes, He will come and see you soon, At 6.30pm i spotted the doctor with his coat and bag heading towards the door that exit the ward, The nurse then grabs him and asks why he has not come to see us before he leaves, His answer was he was already late for his Diwali celebrations, Anyway he did come over and explained that the scan results showed it was not a tumour but could still possibly be MS but he would need 9 blood tests and a lumber puncture to rule out other things that can mimic MS,

Friday about 11am a nurse appears and says they are discharging him and putting him under the care of the neurology team at another hospital but they would be doing the blood test before he left. Bloods were taken and we were given a discharge letter that stated that he had a diagnosis of Clinically isolated Brainstem-cerebellar syndrome, something that had never been mentioned.

Monday i phoned the hospital he had been transferred to as an out patient to see what was happening about the lumber puncture and the results of his blood test along with the date to see the neurologist in outpatients, The receptionist stated that they had received no information from the hospital other than a copy of his discharged notes but she would take them to the neurology team and ask them.

Wednesday and i ring again, he tells me he had seen the neurology team and an appoint had been made for the 16th December and a letter was in the post.

Thursday he received a letter in the post for a lumber  puncture on the 21st November.

God knows what to make of it all,  

Hope all pans out well mate and as said you have to fight for your rights now .Nofucker will help out of duty .Sad state of affairs .

2 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

Isn't it ironic though that the people we don't want here are often the one's saving our loved one's lives?

That's why I try to be objective and realistic instead of getting in to pub fantasy talk and shouting things like "Send them all back!"

Say what you will about how we should be training our own, etc, some of these people are fantastic individuals.

Albanians, Syrians and Afghans? Odds on 1/5000 will be a doctor if that. Points based immigration as I said brings in professional medical staff, not channel RIB's. 

• Like 3
Just now, FairLaw said:

People label them as one and the same so if the shoe fits?

If we are going to concentrate on illegal immigrants then that's all we should be discussing, I know topics often stray but it does help matters.

No, legal migrants and illegal immigrants aren't the same. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

Isn't it ironic though that the people we don't want here are often the one's saving our loved one's lives?

That's why I try to be objective and realistic instead of getting in to pub fantasy talk and shouting things like "Send them all back!"

Say what you will about how we should be training our own, etc, some of these people are fantastic individuals.

You will never speak a truer word my friend, when i was admitted, i was in trouble, i came away from hospital minus 1 bollock, the doctor who looked after me was blacker than mosley common pit shaft, i couldnt understand a word he was saying, maybe born here i wil never know, but i could tell by his bedside manner he cared, cos i was in distress, when your in trouble, you dunna care whos looking after you, just let em get on with the job

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

That’s correct some are doctors, but unless we vet these people on entry we will never know. You may get saved from a knife wound from a Syrian by a Romanian doctor. I’d rather get stabbed by a Brit a treated by a Brit doc

Just now, FairLaw said:

I think many on here need reminding of that.

I don't ? my missus worked for the NHS, didn't cross the channel on a boat, came from Canada on merit, sons a medical professional in a country that values him, again on his worth, I understand entirely the difference between immigrants who are of value and enter a country legally, and the chancers costing the UK 7 million a day and rising. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

No, I don't think you would, pub talk again, in truth you would rather not get stabbed and if you did get stabbed you would want to be treated by someone who will save you.

I’m in front of the woodburner not in pub. Bring in professional people yes, don’t let in criminals, rapists , benefit cheats, thugs, thieves , people with different values than ours . 

Change course, use them until they are no longer needed and can be replaced with a generation of our own who we don’t throw away…..then they can f**k off and help their own countries of genetic origin 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FairLaw said:

What a stupid thing to say and you know it, pub talk at best.

If your are looking for a “reaction” then look someplace else mate, not all of us want to cuckold ourselves to these people ?

Just now, FairLaw said:

That's exactly what you do with every stupid post you make.

You have cuckold yourself many a time, didn't you coach a set of black kids over there? 

Don’t be ashamed old chap, if you look upto them and need them, don’t think you can see a future without them then that’s entirely upto you……I don’t and I can.

Different views, that’s all ?

30 minutes ago, WILF said:

Change course, use them until they are no longer needed and can be replaced with a generation of our own who we don’t throw away…..then they can f**k off and help their own countries of genetic origin 

Not going to happen though, medical courses are down in demand by 5% in the UK this last year, and it takes some doing to plough through such a degree,even to apply you have to be a top grader.Thats the reason there's so many Asian Doctors, from childhood they are taught the value of education, not PS5's or TikTok or farting around with their mates after school, education to set them up for live. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

I am not ashamed, you should be. I'm not the hypocritical plastic racist that shouts on a hunting forum yet welcomes them with open arms in the real world.

I'm as indifferent to them as I am any other person, if they are hardworking and law abiding citizens I have no problem with them being here.

I don't judge an entire set of people on a few individuals, I judge the individual.

What is your actual point?

So you welcome the 'refugees' that paid thousands to come here illegally on dinghy?

95% male of fighting age,barely any women or children in sight?

There cowards,they fled an left there family's or wives an children in a supposed war torn area,they should go back an defend thee home countries.

Will you support these people an put them up an feed them,or be happy they live next door?

Your heads away.

Edited by Francie
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1