film ,music, modelling,sports,youth clubs the arts...is there anything the sick fucks haven't infiltrated for their own sick pleasures???

It's frightening when you delve into it...parents willingly leaving under age teenage girls/boys with their 'Idols'...f**k go back far enough and you had to let the owner of the pit,work his way through your female family if you wanted a job?..heard not so long ago the the red cross was charging famine victims a blowjob for a bottle of water ffs?

• Like 1

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

I spy with my little eye something beginning with…… N O N C E 

I only recently learned the origin of the word nonce. Always thought it was a derivative of ponce, or something else. Never knew it was from an acronym used in prison. Fits the bill well though.

35 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Correct mate never mind state funerals they should all be hung at the gallows and then deep fried in a big swimming pool full of acid 

No, you, insinuating Stiff was sticking up for and defending sexual deviants.

He literally said no such thing, what sort of mind makes that leap is beyond me !

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, you, insinuating Stiff was sticking up for and defending sexual deviants.

He literally said no such thing, what sort of mind makes that leap is beyond me !

???silly sausage  even replying to that comment proves your not the sharpest tool In the box …. 

40 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

I only recently learned the origin of the word nonce. Always thought it was a derivative of ponce, or something else. Never knew it was from an acronym used in prison. Fits the bill well though.

not on normal communal exercise

Is that where we are at now....if a person with no prior knowledge of the persons background has ever spoken to a nonce or been in the company of a nonce....they too should be labelled as scum ?....f****n roll on !.....again,its a shame we dont hold such high standards in other areas of life.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Is that where we are at now....if a person with no prior knowledge of the persons background has ever spoken to a nonce or been in the company of a nonce....they too should be labelled as scum ?....f****n roll on !.....again,its a shame we dont hold such high standards in other areas of life.

You make me laugh..the steroids over the years have really mushed that brain I see... your biceps probably bigger than you I.Q... so your saying the royals would of had NO prior knowledge on what Jimmy Saville was up to... lol..

So Lord mountbatten who was also a prolific peado... introduced Jimmy to  the rest of them.. you saying now they had no knowledge on him either... give your head a shake.

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

You make me laugh..the steroids over the years have really mushed that brain I see... your biceps probably bigger than you I.Q... so your saying the royals would of had NO prior knowledge on what Jimmy Saville was up to... lol..

So Lord mountbatten who was also a prolific peado... introduced Jimmy to  the rest of them.. you saying now they had no knowledge on him either... give your head a shake.

Why would they ?? 

can I ask why you think the royals would be privy to allegations that only came out post his death ? Remember thousands of people attended his funeral and lined the streets , after visiting his coffin in Leeds . It turns my stomach but again , why do you think that the royals for some reason would know that he was a wrong un ?? 

19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Why would they ?? 

can I ask why you think the royals would be privy to allegations that only came out post his death ? Remember thousands of people attended his funeral and lined the streets , after visiting his coffin in Leeds . It turns my stomach but again , why do you think that the royals for some reason would know that he was a wrong un ?? 

allegations only come out after his death ? you are talking shite mate ? 

theres saville saying in an interview that if he was to be charged he’d take em all down 

why do you think it all come out and he was ruined once dead because he had things on all of them 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Why would they ?? 

They only came out post death... 100s were talking of Saville 10 years before his death... wise up .... mountbatten was known as a prolific peado not only here in Ireland or England but also India... mountbatten was Charles mentor... why did the royals stop an investigation into Saville??  Why was the family of the 2 boys here in Ireland paid huge sums of money for no interviews... lol so Saville  just rocks up to Buckingham Palace, Windsor and chequers with thatcher and mi5  didn't know what he was at lol... your another  who needs to get his head out of the sand... are you actually being serious here? 

25 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Stop jumping around like a spastic....no i dont know the Royals....i could presume like you do but personally i dont like to presume i like to know before accusing people of things....and i dont know,neither do you.

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

allegations only come out after his death ? you are talking shite mate ? 

theres saville saying in an interview that if he was to be charged he’d take em all down 

why do you think it all come out and he was ruined once dead because he had things on all of them 

Some sense out of the big mac and cheese for a change 

• Haha 1