• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

Saville was a wrong one, it's that simple, and to watch the way he minced about and acted (see have I got news for you) around the royals would lead me to believe he considered himself untouchable for whatever reason. I don't believe for a minute they couldn't have known. I am absolutely not saying any were involved but at the very least the guilt by association rule could apply.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Family full of wrong uns and there’s no denying it 

if you want to kid on otherwise and defend it that’s your choice 

says more about you or anyone else who stands behind them 

Vermin !

• Like 1
14 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

No I won’t , but what your missing is the use of photos which were rife in that era hold little to no weight .

beatles ?? Get them hung …

16C7D0E0-E75C-4BA7-B309-B9002D11B8B2.jpeg

0A8F7E8E-20B8-45D1-88D6-64BFA7C11A19.jpeg

FC95A387-98F5-4E3C-A795-48902B7B22B7.jpeg

3533F63A-9F6D-47DD-AF41-7A222CA9E80F.jpeg

what has the beatles got to do with it stiff ? what i’m trying to say is the intelligence services around a future king know all that is happening they new full well what saville and epstein were up to and also prime ministers that were at it 

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what has the beatles got to do with it stiff ? what i’m trying to say is the intelligence services around a future king know all that is happening they new full well what saville and epstein were up to and also prime ministers that were at it 

If your not sharp enough to grasp it , I ain’t explaining it 

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Watch your mouth 

4 hours ago, WILF said:

Vermin !

Very strange  behaviour and replies from both of you... are you trying to say that intelligence services wouldn't have known about Saville or Andrew?

And are you also trying to say that Paul McCartney and the beatles were not having sex with girls of a very young age?

48 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m saying that it’s very easy but point fingers and tar people with the demonic brush of child abuser when in reality it shouldn’t be bandied around lightly 

I agree ?... so you think its all made up just to displease someone? If that was the case why didn't Andrew have his day in court and disprove the allegations.... 

• Like 3