11 hours ago, stop.end said:

I don't... I think I'm being very respectful...or as you like to put it so much.. my personal opinion...you on the other hand... have no idea of the bile you spout. Il put it to you straight I think I've said before anyway.. your as welcome in Ireland for who you are and the views you spout ...as to what the immigrants are ?... remember  you don't belong here ... just like the immigrants you so detest ... that's reality. 

I absolutely agree with that….

• Like 1

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

shaking the hand of someone that’s part of the ira tried killing you killed your cousin and his young son madness

Make no mistake her blood was boiling when she had to touch that cnut and it must have made her skin crawl but she had to be a bigger person ,

Sometimes we all have to do things we don't enjoy 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Make no mistake her blood was boiling when she had to touch that cnut and it must have made her skin crawl but she had to be a bigger person ,

Sometimes we all have to do things we don't enjoy 

An mcguiness likewise,but it was about reconciliation with them.

• Like 2

Remember when the Germans and japs were our enemies ?

Now they're our friends.

Remember when the Russians and Chinese were our friends ?

Now they're our enemies.

We fought, literally, hundred year wars with the likes of Holland and Spain.

Now our friends.

Or what about the yanks, the French ? Been to war against them both together and separately!

Funny old thing this geopolitics . ?

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

She seemed a genuinely nice person but wasn't much of a talker much like her father and mother. A King would not of gotten away with merely ticking the boxes as a monarch he would of had to prove his worth.

If you want a job done, put a woman in charge. Their more naturally submissive and less likely to challenge or question their role, meanwhile the country falls apart by all recognition over the last 70years with the EU taking control of farming, fishing, the economy is being dismantled right in front of our eyes, not to mention the countryside issues of hunting and other traditional aspects of Great Britain. 

Just silence no comment. No friend of the countryside. Perhaps a conservationist but definitely a survivalist ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

She seemed a genuinely nice person but wasn't much of a talker much like her father and mother. A King would not of gotten away with merely ticking the boxes as a monarch he would of had to prove his worth.

If you want a job done, put a woman in charge. Their more naturally submissive and less likely to challenge or question their role, meanwhile the country falls apart by all recognition over the last 70years with the EU taking control of farming, fishing, the economy is being dismantled right in front of our eyes, not to mention the countryside issues of hunting and other traditional aspects of Great Britain. 

Just silence no comment. No friend of the countryside. Perhaps a conservationist but definitely a survivalist ?

I think even the most ardent royalist would find that hard to argue against.

I have felt genuinely gutted at the passing or the queen, like I did about the passing of Phillip but I have to agree with what you have written there.

Would a king or queen operating in a constitutional monarchy be able to do much against the people that the people themselves elect ?….I don’t think so, but to stay silent you have to say is unforgivable with hindsight.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

Maybe ,but let's face it he's nothing but a murdering cnut who should have been delt with years ago ,

But like you say reconciliation, 

Mooch the Queen has plenty of blood on her hands,let's not start this shit again,cause it will get ugly.

I could have came on this thread an said the Queen is a murdering b*****d also,because she was,maybe not directly but definatley indirectly,please you don't understand what happened in ireland just say nothing because,it ain't what you've been told.

They shook hands for peace,can we not leave it at that.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Mooch the Queen has plenty of blood on her hands,let's not start this shit again,cause it will get ugly.

I could have came on this thread an said the Queen is a murdering b*****d also,because she was,maybe not directly but definatley indirectly,please you don't understand what happened in ireland just say nothing because,it ain't what you've been told.

They shook hands for peace,can we not leave it at that.

Don’t talk nonsense Francie mcguinness directly took part in and sanctioned killings. The queen is a figurehead and has nothing to do with any military operations. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, socks said:

Don’t talk nonsense Francie mcguinness directly took part in and sanctioned killings. The queen is a figurehead and has nothing to do with any military operations. 

I edited my post socks,believe what you like il leave it at that

Edited by Francie
16 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

All positive gesturing to promote good PR that's all. To conclude otherwise is extremely naive. It's the real world, where powerful forces can turn the media against you in a heartbeat especially in uncharted waters like todays society where the upper class and those of privileged background are in question. She did what she did for survival and she probably didn't do it of her own originality, it would have been her advisors and PR campaign team. Does anyone actually believe any of the royal family actually write their own scripts?? Come on. 

The Royal family is a business and she definitely had adviser's saying what she should or shouldn't do or say and like you say every speech would have been wrote by someone else ,royal business is about money and I'm sure they have planned for this for years and how to coin in on her death.

• Like 1