• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You two can jog on . 

I know exactly what’s underlining your sentiments , and it’s f***ing cringe . 

it’s a smear on our club and I’ve read all our message boards last night . Shameful 

who's you two

2 hours ago, big sid said:

who's you two

Why?? If you read the thread it’s pretty apparent who ? 

as for Celtic , some of the stuff posted on official supporters clubs media is a f***ing scandal . It’s poisonous and I sincerely hope the green brigade sorts don’t get their f***ing nine fingeredness Into it in the depraved medieval fashion only the green brigade are capable of doing . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Why?? If you read the thread it’s pretty apparent who ? 

as for Celtic , some of the stuff posted on official supporters clubs media is a f***ing scandal . It’s poisonous and I sincerely hope the green brigade sorts don’t get their f***ing nine fingeredness Into it in the depraved medieval fashion only the green brigade are capable of doing . 

Just don’t mate, you want to hear some of the backwards c**ts over here ! 

• Haha 2

because unless you have super powers you cant or better not start telling me what i mean or accusing me in a cowardly manner of been something i'm not,  ive never brought celtic into this .that is if i'm one of the two of course.

38 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... oh backward cxnts now .. thought Ireland was the last bastion of utopia according to you on every other post..

There are some folks being backwards c**ts……and there also loads who have been very respectful.

Don’t be a Max and get all excited about every comment someone makes.

public opinion changes all the time the death of any person is always a sad time but the public had a different view of the royals when princess diana died,you had to drag them down out of balmoral then  any way good on the old lady for flying her flag for so long may she rest in peace