59 minutes ago, WILF said:

There are some folks being backwards c**ts……and there also loads who have been very respectful.

Don’t be a Max and get all excited about every comment someone makes.

I don't... I think I'm being very respectful...or as you like to put it so much.. my personal opinion...you on the other hand... have no idea of the bile you spout. Il put it to you straight I think I've said before anyway.. your as welcome in Ireland for who you are and the views you spout ...as to what the immigrants are ?... remember  you don't belong here ... just like the immigrants you so detest ... that's reality. 

• Like 1

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Not one tie to Eire by blood ‘ Ironic ey ?

New York .Hartlepool . Dublin 

maxs independent traders . 

“stick a brass cock in your pocket , 

I’ll fetch the greyhounds from the van , 

cause if you do British vacations 

and pitch invasions 

then brother , I’m your man !” 

954D393A-1642-42EB-8ED8-4D6A1DB23657.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
26 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

New York .Hartlepool . Dublin 

maxs independent traders . 

“stick a brass cock in your pocket , 

I’ll fetch the greyhounds from the van , 

cause if you do British vacations 

and pitch invasions 

then brother , I’m your man !” 

954D393A-1642-42EB-8ED8-4D6A1DB23657.jpeg

shaking the hand of someone that’s part of the ira tried killing you killed your cousin and his young son madness

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

shaking the hand of someone that’s part of the ira tried killing you killed your cousin and his young son madness

That wasn’t meant to be quoted In that post .

i think it’s shows the decorum and social intelligence of the woman that despite that loss , which was horrendous , she accepted the political will of a delicate situation . Add in the fact that she also laid a poppy wreath at the Irish war memorial alongside the Taoiseach shows that she embraced the need to move forward in proper fashion . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

i think it’s shows the decorum and social intelligence of the woman that despite that loss , which was horrendous , she accepted the political will of a delicate situation . Add in the fact that she also laid a poppy wreath at the Irish war memorial alongside the Taoiseach shows that she embraced the need to move forward in proper fashion . 

i disagree 

he was leading member in the ira a terrorist wasn’t he ? 

reaponsible for killing hundreds a british troop bombing city’s in the uk manchester etc same as the the one planted the bomb killed mountabatten and youngster released under the good friday agreement 

just shows weakness really 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

All positive gesturing to promote good PR that's all. To conclude otherwise is extremely naive. It's the real world, where powerful forces can turn the media against you in a heartbeat especially in uncharted waters like todays society where the upper class and those of privileged background are in question. She did what she did for survival and she probably didn't do it of her own originality, it would have been her advisors and PR campaign team. Does anyone actually believe any of the royal family actually write their own scripts?? Come on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

All positive gesturing to promote good PR that's all. To conclude otherwise is extremely naive. It's the real world, where powerful forces can turn the media against you in a heartbeat especially in uncharted waters like todays society where the upper class and those of privileged background are in question. She did what she did for survival and she probably didn't do it of her own originality, it would have been her advisors and PR campaign team. Does anyone actually believe any of the royal family actually write their own scripts?? Come on. 

thatcher was still in power it wouldn’t a happened showed the world we haven’t the heart for it 

the great british empire couldn’t defeat 10k irish and haven’t won a war since it was the beginning of the end 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

thatcher was still in power it wouldn’t a happened showed the world we haven’t the heart for it 

the great british empire couldn’t defeat 10k irish and haven’t won a war since it was the beginning of the end 

If thatcer was still in power then innocent blood would still be being spilled on the streets of Northern Ireland. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

If thatcer was still in power then innocent blood would still be being spilled on the streets of Northern Ireland. 

instead a the middle east ? 

thatcher was the last strong leader we had 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1