• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

This is a tweet from some university professor! 

I thought I was anti royal but,wow, that's another level. Scumbag. 

At end of day, whatever your thoughts (and I'm keeping mine to myself) she was a loved mum & a granny and always did what was needed. Big boots for charlie! 

Screenshot_20220909-073549_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Like 1

Just been watching the box this morning. Little program of the videos from the royal Archives. The Queen from 70 years ago when she was a young lady her love of horses an the countryside with Philip. Videos of when she first became the Queen of country too all the way from her children being born to her great grandkids here. It's a sad old day for everyone today because we knew where we stood with the Queen side by side. Let's just hope that Charlie's does us proud an pulls us out of the shite were in now with this liz . Which she's guna find it hard a feel for her even though im a labour supporter. Because a don't want the country to crumble more than it already is guys. Rip Queen Elizabeth you'll be missed. 

11 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I honestly think Charles should abdicate the throne and hand it to Prince William if the Royal family want the same admiration from the public the Queen got. 

There's nothing wrong with Charles  don't think the Queen would of given him the job of running the country if she didn't think he was upto it mate. He's got a good head on his shoulders Charles.  " I think William's taken alot of his father's knowledge an values in life not like Harry so he could run the country but think Charles will be fine  pal "

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

This is a tweet from some university professor! 

I thought I was anti royal but,wow, that's another level. Scumbag. 

At end of day, whatever your thoughts (and I'm keeping mine to myself) she was a loved mum & a granny and always did what was needed. Big boots for charlie! 

Screenshot_20220909-073549_Samsung Internet.jpg

Can I ask , given your username , why you are anti royalist ,?