And today’s top tempatureis ?????

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think weather warning has gone from extreme heat to def con one , but im coping ?  

only 32 in Cardiff....don't know what all the fuss is about...there's Fanny everywhere with next to nothing on....even the chunky monkeys are flaunting it and letting it all hang out ???

Posted Images

Berwick upon tweed 32 degrees 

been on a roof scraping moss of all day got another one to do tomorrow pity help us then 

have to weigh up suncream and have have the roof stick to you or go without 

wasn’t to bad to be fair but could feel the heat of the tiles through the soles of the trainers 

Working in Northallerton today, was forecast 34 but where we were working with no breeze and full sun it tipped 38 by half 1 so sacked it off, meant to be 38 tomorrow so giving it a miss ? because it will definitely be over 40 where we’re working, the Bricky is still going, he loves it, uses factor 10 he might as well use chip fat the nutter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I reckon it was thirty here, I had early finish because others did. Hosed the dog down, she hates it but today gave me a bow , shook and had a waggy tail although she's had two summers abroad with highs of 40 no bother . She has a habit of digging a 2x3 pit in lawn to bed in which I normally bollock her for fill in and seed but I've let her keep it this year so she's happy. It ain't been that hot today, it might have been called a good summer in the past. Anyway enjoy tomorrow as storms a coming , then probably a wet autumn and a shitty mild wet winter .... ??

Edited by Borr
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Working in Northallerton today, was forecast 34 but where we were working with no breeze and full sun it tipped 38 by half 1 so sacked it off, meant to be 38 tomorrow so giving it a miss ? because it will definitely be over 40 where we’re working, the Bricky is still going, he loves it, uses factor 10 he might as well use chip fat the nutter 

i normally use lurpak , but just to pricey these days ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, steve66 said:

i normally use lurpak , but just to pricey these days ?

Tell us where you are and I’ll come round and rub me toast on ya, it’s the only way I’d get to have lurpak, they’ve started putting security tags on it in the shops round here ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Been 31 here in Croatia just reight for swimming in the sea. Sent my mate a picture of the view as he was laying tarmac in the UK that and scaffolding must be amongst the worst job's to do in this heat. 

Don't know about that as i was breaking out a concrete floor with a big jack hammer today and that was a tad hard fecking work,but lined the dumper with damp plastic and filled it with water and sat in that for a while this afternoon....:victory:...

Edited by fireman
  • Like 2