And today’s top tempatureis ?????

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think weather warning has gone from extreme heat to def con one , but im coping ?  

only 32 in Cardiff....don't know what all the fuss is about...there's Fanny everywhere with next to nothing on....even the chunky monkeys are flaunting it and letting it all hang out ???

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

ooooo...big conspiracy there DC..

the country has to stop because our infrastructure can't handle 40 c?apparently train tracks will warp with the heat,tarmac melts,hence why the snow gritters are throwing stone dust about ?random fires destroying arable land etc...can't make the shit up...mean while Boris and co are to busy having bar b ques, laughing and joking ?

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Not sure about train tracks an such but i can take you to a road in dales at top a penhill that melts every year, a few times a year. Drive over it on real hot days an your tyres end up coated in stoned an tar, luckily I’m not there this week cos it would have been like glue the last couple days 

Is that on the way to penisland ?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Not sure about train tracks an such but i can take you to a road in dales at top a penhill that melts every year, a few times a year. Drive over it on real hot days an your tyres end up coated in stoned an tar, luckily I’m not there this week cos it would have been like glue the last couple days 

all over the news Don,the trains aren't safe to run apparently with this heat...f***ing one big joke let's be fair?

INEWS.CO.UK

Farmers at the Royal Welsh Show were smothering pigs in sun lotion amid the record-breaking heat

• Like 1
3 hours ago, baker boy said:

Caldicot

20220719_124924.jpg

How accurate are these car thermometers bb?

We're abouts are they postioned in the car?

Apparently cars use a thermistor an not a thermometer,no Mercury but an electric current of some sort an there postioned at the bumper

Edited by Francie