Texas shooting

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

You mean people using firearms surely

Nope I meant firearms like it says on the CDC report. Just as it says "automobiles" not "people driving automobiles" etc.

Bit weird getting caught up on semantics when seeing a stat like that anyway IMO.

• Like 1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

11 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

They show that In primary schools……?

I still can remember the fear our videos of chip pan fires and dangers of farm machinery caused me 20+ years ago 

Green X code, Charly said,and the ones not to swim in the old pit ponds etc...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's too predictable the line that is taken after such incidents. What have criminals and mentally unstable peoples actions got to do with the majority of law abiding gun owners? Nothing. But they are intent on making more out of such incidents than is there. Who was the guy? Did he have a gun license? If basic questions can't be answered then it's obvious what the main agenda is....too predictable.

• Like 2

Evidently Texas doesn't require a gun lisence, permit or registration of rifles or handguns.

Assault rifles are legal, and no limit magazines.

Both open and concealed carry of handguns is permitted.

The first time I was in Texas, I was amazed at the sight off ordinary citizens walking around with a gun on their hip in plain sight, and the number of pick ups with gun racks full of guns parked up in town !

You can buy a gun in a super market along with your groceries !

Cheers.

On 25/05/2022 at 07:10, Francie said:

How come Switzerland doesn't suffer this type of stuff?

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Here's what the US can learn from Switzerland, which has nearly eliminated mass shootings while maintaining a high rate of gun ownership.

10 minutes ago, sandymere said:

May be an image of one or more people and text that says "LET'S TAKE A MOMENT TO HONOR THE SACRIFICE OF OUR BRAVE SCHOOL CHILDREN WHO LAY DOWN THEIR লম LIVES TO PROTECT OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS"

A bit emotionally driven with a sprinkling of ignorance. 

So how can criminals and mentally ill people be discouraged from owning weapons without infringing on the right to bear arms for law abiding citizens?

You'll always have criminals and mentally ill people....it would then make sense to address the issue of the type of person that commits these acts of violence instead of jumping on the bandwagon as the usual Media circus does crying for the blood of the second amendment! All been down before. 

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Evidently Texas doesn't require a gun lisence, permit or registration of rifles or handguns.

Assault rifles are legal, and no limit magazines.

Both open and concealed carry of handguns is permitted.

The first time I was in Texas, I was amazed at the sight off ordinary citizens walking around with a gun on their hip in plain sight, and the number of pick ups with gun racks full of guns parked up in town !

You can buy a gun in a super market along with your groceries !

Cheers.

In a lot of southern states it is very  common to see pick ups with rifles in gun racks . The majority of these people are ex military or hunter's