Texas shooting

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup, malls, cinemas, picnic areas, high streets, churches, restaurants, anywhere people congregate in number would be the next target. 

If they dont have a gun ,then they would use  a knife ,car , truck, etc .  

6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

You cannot legislate against nutters and weirdos .....it seems endemic in the USA and  I don't think you will ever stamp it out.?

10 spree/mass shootings a week on average, in which 4 or more people are shot, 42% of guns in private ownership in the entire world are American, even though the Americans only account for 4.5% of the global population. 

2 minutes ago, paul sr said:

If they dont have a gun ,then they would use  a knife ,car , truck, etc .  

Yup ?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, mackem said:

God bless America ?

Here’s the crux, if he is never going to hurt anyone then why shouldn’t he own as many as he likes ? 

Good few years back, there was a home invasion up the road to where I used to live.

Not a flash house, ordinary 3 bed semi in a close of houses just like it, mondeo on the drive, just an ordinary family……half a dozen dudes broke in in the middle of the night, all carrying weapons of some description, tied up the husband, wife and two little primary school age kids (girls) and tortured the f***ing life out of them half the night for a PlayStation, keys to the car and shits and giggles !

Its not even that unusual, home invasions are happening all the time now days in the U.K. 

I bet if you asked that bloke today if he’d wished he had a Glock he’d say yes…..and he’d have never harmed anyone outside of those bunch of animals who deserved it. 

I don’t even shoot any more, my guns stay in the house but if someone breaks in they are copping the Winchester and some heavy load and I’ll be safe and they won’t be doing it to anyone else. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
NEWS.SKY.COM

Scotland Yard figures reveal 288 incidents in 2020 where a lethal firearm was discharged...

This is a country where people don’t have guns !! 
Bad people do bad stuff, change the mentality and lessen the amount of bad people ! 

Just now, Gene said:

I get that and agree with your sentiment mate but add a little twist to that story just to play devils advocate.

Chances are even though these people were armed they did not intend on using their weapons, well, that's a fact because they didn't.

Now if you pull out your Winchester that changes the ball game completely. You might wipe one off the face of the earth but by doing so there's a good chance that you are going to cop it as well.

Your act would have been heroic no doubt but that would be no bonus for your or your family.

They had them and they used them, life means absolutely f**k all to these animals…..these days, some people would kill you for a laugh !

No exaggeration mate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, paul sr said:

This guy is a responsable gun owner ,just like millons of other American gun owners . 

I know, just showing how deeply engrained gun ownership is engrained in every aspect of the American psyche ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Imagine having to make this advert in the UK ?

Only a matter of time mate, at the minute the chances are it will happen at the local chicken shop or house party but I’m sure it’s coming to a school soon……already metal detectors on some schools !

If we think we ain’t there yet, think again…..

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Only a matter of time mate, at the minute the chances are it will happen at the local chicken shop or house party but I’m sure it’s coming to a school soon……already metal detectors on some schools !

If we think we ain’t there yet, think again…..

UK doesn't have the same mindset as the states,it really is a lot more civilised, the people aren't conditioned or inured to gun violence, one thing that surprises me about Canada, sure there's gun violence, even a bloke dressed as a copper last year to go on a murder rampage, but given the close proximity to the states the weekly/daily spree killings haven't caught on here. 

4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Dunblane

And the UK clamped down on pistol ownership rabidly. 

• Like 1