Texas shooting

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

There's a bloke from sunderland lives in Houston, his wife is texan, he told me she owns 15 or 20 firearms, can't remember the exact number R. I. P the bairns. 

3 hours ago, Gene said:

Nothing to do with guns, he would have done the same with a knife or any other weapon.

Remember if they banned guns only the bad guys would have them.

Bullshit, if they really wanted to outlaw these kind of weapons and punish those hard for owning such weapons, slowly things would improve, it may not happen over night but if you introduce proper harsh sentencing for carrying these assault weapons eventually you would see a change.

How come Switzerland doesn't suffer this type of stuff?

4 hours ago, Gene said:

Nothing to do with guns, he would have done the same with a knife or any other weapon.

Remember if they banned guns only the bad guys would have them.

Bullshit, if they really wanted to outlaw these kind of weapons and punish those hard for owning such weapons, slowly things would improve, it may not happen over night but if you introduce proper harsh sentencing for carrying these assault weapons eventually you would see a change.

And when it doesn’t, I assume you would rescind the laws, like in the uk?

This obsession with banning guns prevents any non partisan compromises that may actually do some good.

• Like 1

I can’t even begin to describe how terrible this is, and I was sitting thinking about it last night because I have always been pro freedom which means normal law abiding people should be able to own a gun…..and after hearing this I questioned if I could still hold that view.

Then I realised, “should people be able to own a gun” is the wrong question imho……

I came to the conclusion that talking about gun legislation is like putting a plaster on an amputated leg……the problem is sooo much bigger than the tools used to commit these terrible tragic outrages.

No, we should ask how do we mend a society where this has become a thing……in a world where the disgusting and bizarre and just plan crazy is normalised every day, taking away one of the weapons of choice of the monsters we have created just isn’t enough…..we have to change course, we have to fight the disease of “everything’s ok, nothing is off limits” promoted by governments and the chattering classes.

Stop normalising the hideous and return to living like human beings.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Gene said:

That is true because at the end of the day it takes a person to pull that trigger, but the question is where the hell do you start?

Maybe the US needs to introduce National Service, give the kids are dose of reality and a sense of worth?

Guns have existed for centuries, we need to ask why this is a very recent development (in historical terms) and ask “what changed ?” 

I think I know what changed but that would mean something enormous compared to “take away guns”