Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Exactly if I was on holiday with my mates and families and one of them said : help me get rid of my daughter mate:  I’d having nothing to do with it . And my mates are not the straightest people in the world.

I mean voluntarily placing yourself in a highly likely accessory to murder/manslaughter charge is some serious commitment just because you've allegedly had a bit of the roll about with them  ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Exactly if I was on holiday with my mates and families and one of them said : help me get rid of my daughter mate:  I’d having nothing to do with it . And my mates are not the straightest people in the world.

I tried to put that into words early but you’ve hit nail in head . It’s just not a thing is it ? To even think about . 

6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I mean voluntarily placing yourself in a highly likely accessory to murder/manslaughter charge is some serious commitment just because you've allegedly had a bit of the roll about with them  ?

So why the obstructive behaviour? Surely you would expect them to turn over every stone untill the kid was found. They didn't do anything that normal people would do.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

So why the obstructive behaviour? Surely you would expect them to turn over every stone untill the kid was found. They didn't do anything that normal people would do.

Police suspected them from the start……”We know you done it”, “You left the kids unattended”….You”ll go to prison….changes the way you interact…..best way we can help Madeleine is get Scotland Yard over here….but by then it’s made international headlines any every c**t is saying it’s the parents….should be locked up….no one leaves their kids out of their sight for one second…..

Edited by VOON
On 23/04/2022 at 16:00, mackem said:

I was walking around a lake in Western China years ago,in an area of sand dunes and found several partial skulls and human bones, the wind and shifting sands had revealed them, probably hundreds of years old. 

Mack ,your memoirs would make an excellent read ?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Nicepix said:

No idea mate,i dont know what they were being advised......what i do know though is if they was as good at getting away scot - free with such high profile shit as that its a shame they wasnt in on the Millenium Stone job a few years earlier the lads could of done with that level of criminal expertise !

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

No idea mate,i dont know what they were being advised......what i do know though is if they was as good at getting away scot - free with such high profile shit as that its a shame they wasnt in on the Millenium Stone job a few years earlier the lads could of done with that level of criminal expertise !

If you follow my theory the children from the group were regularly left unattended whilst the parents went for a meal. The childrdn were give a mild sedative to stop them waking up. It isn't legal, but it is widespread and some of the parents were from medical backgrounds so would have known what they were doing.

On the night in question GM found MM dead  at the bottom of the stairs where she had fallen after waking up and wandering round under sedation. If the parents had called for an abulance or reported the accident to the police there would be an investigation into the circumstances. One question that would be asked is whether MM had received any medication. Routine question for all sudden deaths. They would have to admit to the sedative as it would show up on the toxicology tests of the post mortem. Hair samples would show how much and how often sedatives had been administered. 

By admitting they had sedated MM the other parents in the group would be under suspicion of doing the same. Again, hair tests would be requested from all the children.

Now, these people are from good jobs and earning a fair amount of money. All that would be taken from them if they were convicted. They might even lose their kids. 

MM is dead. That cannot be changed. What would you do in those circumstances - meekly go to gaol?

Now, consider the abduction theory. It is a one off. No previous similar abductions. How would the abductor(s) know there was a child in the apartment? How would they know the parents weren't in the apartment? Or whether it was unlocked? Would they risk entering an apartment and taking a child who could shout and scream when there were people about?

I might not know the answer. But the second scenario is far less likely than the first and that is before you factor in all the unexplained telephone calls and messages, and KM's refusal to be interviewed. I have never known a parent obstruct an investigation into their child's death or disappearance who was not guilty of something.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Thanks 1

Can’t see the parents taking the body of their little girl and throwing it into a ravine or weight her down and lob in the ocean......minutes after her death.....all of this while their mates sit twiddling their thumbs or actually helping !.....i know fecked up stuff happens but don’t believe that happened to her.....

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, bell said:

Can’t see the parents taking the body of their little girl and throwing it into a ravine or weight her down and lob in the ocean......minutes after her death.....all of this while their mates sit twiddling their thumbs or actually helping !.....i know fecked up stuff happens but don’t believe that happened to her.....

To do that from a cold start isn't something the average person can do, Mr and Mrs Smith would have been flapping like no one's business and wouldn't have been in the moment, the McCann's are Mr and Mrs Smith. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

If she said no comment to all the questions surely that’s not right. Fuk me I’d be blabbing every little detail out to try and help the police with anything. 

But the thing is: if she had agreed  to be interviewed and her account differed from her husband's account where would that leave them? 

35 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

But the thing is: if she had agreed  to be interviewed and her account differed from her husband's account where would that leave them? 

In the real world though mate, as you well know, innocent people go no comment every day of the week....

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, bell said:

In the real world though mate, as you well know, innocent people go no comment every day of the week....

But the parent of a child that has supposedly been abducted?