Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

If all your mates was eating and drinking together and say the Mc Cann lady went back and the kid was gone she would come running out screaming???unless the was the last couple to go home and find the child dead they may of had time to dispose?? The restaurant would of know what time they left before raising the alarm.??

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

2 hours ago, McVey said:

He wouldn't just hide the truth off his own back, somebody would have had to be willing to pay him to lie about the investigation.

I very much doubt anybody, especially strangers would try this, what if they didn't get the answer they wanted and he decided to tell the authorities?

When you are master of the craft ,you do one for the lodge ,obviously these guy are far above the the first 3 degrees,

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

When you are master of the craft ,you do one for the lodge ,obviously these guy are far above the the first 3 degrees,

Fukc knows what that  shit means ,me brother loves masonic stuff 

13 hours ago, McVey said:

I think the body language expert is pretty spot on tbh.

Gerry was clearly angry and defensive, maybe because he didn't think they did much wrong or maybe because he doesn't like people insinuating that they are bad parents.

That interview certainly doesn't scream out guilty to me, they are just trying to keep their emotions under control and rationalize things.

But why o why did they clean the villa with bleach?

Somethings not adding up grebby.

Edited by Francie
14 hours ago, McVey said:

I think the body language expert is pretty spot on tbh.

Gerry was clearly angry and defensive, maybe because he didn't think they did much wrong or maybe because he doesn't like people insinuating that they are bad parents.

That interview certainly doesn't scream out guilty to me, they are just trying to keep their emotions under control and rationalize things.

If you ever get a job as a judge mate give me the nod, I’d be getting not guilty on every charge, the first suspect in every case is the last people to see the victim?tick, I,m not a big fan of authority but I’d bend over and take it up the arse if my kid was missing, not get all offended and clam up, then do my best to hinder the people trying to find her, Bet you were surprised when saville was outed ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 3