Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

2 hours ago, McVey said:

I think the talk of getting friends involved to dispose of the body is bordering on crazy tbh.

If all the group were a bunch of crazed murders then yeh, these were a few pals on holiday with kids of their own, absolute lunacy to suggest that IMO.

Id imagine if they found their girl dead and were planning on hiding the fact then they would tell absolutly nobody . Why would they take the chance on one of the other people talking 

• Like 2

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Meece said:

Reading through the posts on this thread, you blokes must have some pretty vivid imaginations. The comments resemble a middle age witch hunt.  Fair enough The couple shouldn't have left The child alone but it's easy to be clever in hindsight.  It isn't anything that we would ever have done and my Mrs would have forgone dinner if that was the case.  The guy in Germany has NOT been charged at all.... YET.  In Portugal there is a law that potential suspects have to be named before 15 years are out.  The Germans have this guy inside and he is a real weirdo whose movements fit the bill to a T AND it has been done to give the jerries a chance to work on him before he gets out and disappears to attack some other poor innocent.  Therefore it is a precautionary move to give investigators an angle.  It could be the right guy but who knows.  There are ways to get him to talk but without concrete evidence of a body or similar  it is all guesswork.   The only way is to dismantle him slowly so that he suffers immeasurably.   He is only a grain of sand on the wind.  There are loads of parents whose kids just disappear but who haven't got the money, time and are not articulate enough to follow a non existent trail. Let's hope that the little one didn't suffer or has been with a pack of weirdos for 15 years.  It doesn't bear thinking about.

One of the ways that investigators prove that people are lying is when different people's accounts contradict each other. The McCanns have avoided this right from the start. She refused to answer questions after he had given a first account so they could not find anything . Neither of them fully cooperated with the police and their friends agreed to remain silent then blamed the police for their silence. Nothing they did rings true, right  from the start.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

One of the ways that investigators prove that people are lying is when different people's accounts contradict each other. The McCanns have avoided this right from the start. She refused to answer questions after he had given a first account so they could not find anything . Neither of them fully cooperated with the police and their friends agreed to remain silent then blamed the police for their silence. Nothing they did rings true, right  from the start.

It reaks of something doesnt it . If my daughter was missing i would do or say absolutly anything to try and help find her . And i mean everything , i would live the rest of my life on my own on a desert island if i thought something i knew might help bring her back . 

• Like 4

Don't think we will ever know the truth the McCann are guilty as sin , thay know the truth what happened to the little girl , then two dance in the same rings as Jimmy the pedo his conspiracy theory came very true so could be some truth in the theory about the McCain's 

The thing that has always always been the big deciding factors for me are 

A) why would hiding being swingers be enough of a reason to lie about all this ? 

b) do any of you Know what Kate McCann actually does ?? If the idea of this pans out then she isn’t just scum she is the hardest , most evil person in the world ever . I just don’t see it 

• Like 4

For me the swingers thing is immaterial. It is how they acted from day 1. They have acted like defendants rather than victims all the way through right from the first day. Given that one of the party was a lawyer you can see where they got their advice from. 

The dog indicating thier car and the flat is very suspicious. Did they really clean the flat with bleach?? And cut the kids hair. Who would clean your flat when your child’s gone missing?? I’d be running around like a madman .I don’t think I could even talk to anyone .

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

The dog indicating thier car and the flat is very suspicious. Did they really clean the flat with bleach?? And cut the kids hair. Who would clean your flat when your child’s gone missing?? I’d be running around like a madman .I don’t think I could even talk to anyone .

There is a lot of suspicious by the McCanns who seem to have been advised in what to and what not to do to avoid a police prosecution. The dog indication isn't surprising given that it was a holiday apartment and rental car. The thing triggering the dog's response could have been down to someone else accidentally leaving blood stains. The dog can detect the smallest amount and the other SYP cadever dog once indicated a murder scene over 20 years after it had occurred. The dog merely indicates where the forensic teams should examine. Without a DNA match it means nothing. 

21 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

There is a lot of suspicious by the McCanns who seem to have been advised in what to and what not to do to avoid a police prosecution. The dog indication isn't surprising given that it was a holiday apartment and rental car. The thing triggering the dog's response could have been down to someone else accidentally leaving blood stains. The dog can detect the smallest amount and the other SYP cadever dog once indicated a murder scene over 20 years after it had occurred. The dog merely indicates where the forensic teams should examine. Without a DNA match it means nothing. 

20 years ????? Thats mental , youd think just envirment would take away the scent in that time

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

The smithsonian have an article of cadaver dogs finding 3000 yup 3000 year old graves, I kid you not ? 30 year old skeletal remains have been found by them, but 3000 years old??? 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

20 years ????? Thats mental , youd think just envirment would take away the scent in that time

It is the bacteria that remains. Different types of bacteria populate different things and each has its own scent. As long as there is some humidity and a suitable temperature range the bacteria can remain for decades. The two dogs used for the McCann search were trained differently. One dog only detected blood and would give a passive indication so that it did not contaminate the samples taken by forensics. The other was a conventional cadever dog in that it would give a vocal indication on any human body matter. They are used for searching for bodies over larger areas. 

The 20+ year job was a barn in Ulster where a man had been killed and disappeared. The samples harvested were cultivated for DNA and matched the victims son. The same dog found a body buried under rubble in Notts and a week or so later indicated a second body in the same place. The forensic team had exhumed the first body so carefully they missed the second one laying alongside it. 

Look outfor the book called The Body Farm. It is a bjt outdated now, but is still fasciating in how they investigate murder scenes.

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

The smithsonian have an article of cadaver dogs finding 3000 yup 3000 year old graves, I kid you not ? 30 year old skeletal remains have been found by them, but 3000 years old??? 

As above.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It is the bacteria that remains. Different types of bacteria populate different things and each has its own scent. As long as there is some humidity and a suitable temperature range the bacteria can remain for decades. The two dogs used for the McCann search were trained differently. One dog only detected blood and would give a passive indication so that it did not contaminate the samples taken by forensics. The other was a conventional cadever dog in that it would give a vocal indication on any human body matter. They are used for searching for bodies over larger areas. 

The 20+ year job was a barn in Ulster where a man had been killed and disappeared. The samples harvested were cultivated for DNA and matched the victims son. The same dog found a body buried under rubble in Notts and a week or so later indicated a second body in the same place. The forensic team had exhumed the first body so carefully they missed the second one laying alongside it. 

Look outfor the book called The Body Farm. It is a bjt outdated now, but is still fasciating in how they investigate murder scenes.

As above.

Sometimes this place is absolutly amazing . Everyday is a school day 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

As above.

I have read the body farm, and read a few books on forensic entomology and decomposition, fascinating subject and one that would have been a really good career path to follow in another life,seen a few body pits and stuff. 

Screenshot_20220423_083830.jpg

Screenshot_20220423_083807.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1