Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

9 hours ago, poxon said:

I still can’t get my head round the parents druging the kids for them to sleep why they go out an partied on holiday in my eyes that’s child neglect an abuse but I personally think this whole case stinks to high heaven I also think they got no evidence of nothing so it’s a case of pin the tail on the donkey the authorities have got to be seen to be doing something so there’s no better way than to charge someone as a suspect they have no more evidence now than they did 15yrs ago. It’d be nice to believe the kids safe an well but I don’t personally think that’s the case. There is ways of extracting information but it goes against the suspects human rights they could of had this case cleared up years ago and the kids were abouts or grave site. 

If them mcanns came from a scheme or council estate they would have been nicked wee jade fae the scheme drugs her kids goes partying her kids would be swiped away and she be nicked posh doctors....fecked up whatever happened to that poor lassie 

• Like 5

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

They were off territory, in a holiday resort, wouldn't have experience of how to dispose of a body, wouldn't have had time to do anything too elaborate with a dead child, somewhere a short drive in a panic to dispose of the corpse, where/how? 

They are also intelligent people. And who knows how much local knowledge that group had. We used to go to Cyprus and I reckon I could dispose of a body in the countryside out there. And bear in mind Portugal has an Atlantic coast. All they would need is a weight and a boat for an hour.

Edited by Nicepix
24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Take a long look into the eyes of Gerry McCann and you can see a cold calculated man and his wife has that constant look of fear, that’s why she will spill the beans if he pops his clogs ??

DE75FA1D-5F85-4A7D-B5D3-947C298FD17D.png

Totally agree he’s a sloppy slimy Cnut of a man it’s ripping out him

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

They were off territory, in a holiday resort, wouldn't have experience of how to dispose of a body, wouldn't have had time to do anything too elaborate with a dead child, somewhere a short drive in a panic to dispose of the corpse, where/how? 

Sadly mate the police allowed the bin men to collect and take away the bins on that day before any were searched and never followed up on it for some time a small corpse like that would be scavenged to nothing in a fortnight ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

They are also intelligent people. And who knows how much local knowledge that group had. We used to go to Cyprus and I reckon I could dispose of a body in the countryside out there. And bear in mind Portugal has an Atlantic coast. All they would need is a weight and a boat for an hour.

A weight and a boat for an hour doesn't sound realistic given the time frame, the panic of finding your child dead, because your a doctor does make you book smart and studious my sons a doctor, but there's book intelligence and street smart. 

Just now, mackem said:

A weight and a boat for an hour doesn't sound realistic given the time frame, the panic of finding your child dead, because your a doctor does make you book smart and studious my sons a doctor, but there's book intelligence and street smart. 

He got to the shop and cleaned up before calling the police. There were others in the party who could have sorted the corpse while he was doing that. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

He got to the shop and cleaned up before calling the police. There were others in the party who could have sorted the corpse while he was doing that. 

I don't see that, most people in the middle of an evening meal with friends are going to crumble and not want to be part of getting rid of a dead child, plus certain things weigh on people's conscience over time, you know that, cracks would begin to appear, do you think we will ever know the true story? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

I don't see that, most people in the middle of an evening meal with friends are going to crumble and not want to be part of getting rid of a dead child, plus certain things weigh on people's conscience over time, you know that, cracks would begin to appear, do you think we will ever know the true story? 

The kid was dead. They were acting to save the parents. My guess is that one of the party will crack and tell the truth. If my hunch is right there is a shared guilt that is keeping the lid on. But things change over time.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The kid was dead. They were acting to save the parents. My guess is that one of the party will crack and tell the truth. If my hunch is right there is a shared guilt that is keeping the lid on. But things change over time.

I agree with time changes relationships and friendships, but that must have been a tight group that night if their focus was on protecting the parents rather than the dead child, someone must have been exceptionally cold and clear headed, interesting subject ?

1 minute ago, McVey said:

I think the talk of getting friends involved to dispose of the body is bordering on crazy tbh.

If all the group were a bunch of crazed murders then yeh, these were a few pals on holiday with kids of their own, absolute lunacy to suggest that IMO.

I can't see it myself, a dead child will totally freak most people out, not the parents as they have dissected corpses during their university days, but average people at a meal if asked out of the blue after desert and coffee could they help dump two of the other dinner guests dead children would freak out. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, McVey said:

I think the talk of getting friends involved to dispose of the body is bordering on crazy tbh.

If all the group were a bunch of crazed murders then yeh, these were a few pals on holiday with kids of their own, absolute lunacy to suggest that IMO.

All pals,who all swapped around and f****d each other...the selfish sort that put their own needs before their own children (hence leaving them unattended)....it's been 15 yrs... they had a hand in that poor child's demise ?

• Like 3

The man carrying a child was investigated and explained. If you have time read the accounts of the tapas 7 in refusing to take part in a re-enactment. There are lots of suspicious reasons for refusing to participate. As if they were frightened of something. And GM received several phone calls from a UK mobile on the night of the disappearance and the morning after. There were other SMS messages deleted by the McCanns in that period.

WWW.MCCANNPJFILES.CO.UK

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 1

Reading through the posts on this thread, you blokes must have some pretty vivid imaginations. The comments resemble a middle age witch hunt.  Fair enough The couple shouldn't have left The child alone but it's easy to be clever in hindsight.  It isn't anything that we would ever have done and my Mrs would have forgone dinner if that was the case.  The guy in Germany has NOT been charged at all.... YET.  In Portugal there is a law that potential suspects have to be named before 15 years are out.  The Germans have this guy inside and he is a real weirdo whose movements fit the bill to a T AND it has been done to give the jerries a chance to work on him before he gets out and disappears to attack some other poor innocent.  Therefore it is a precautionary move to give investigators an angle.  It could be the right guy but who knows.  There are ways to get him to talk but without concrete evidence of a body or similar  it is all guesswork.   The only way is to dismantle him slowly so that he suffers immeasurably.   He is only a grain of sand on the wind.  There are loads of parents whose kids just disappear but who haven't got the money, time and are not articulate enough to follow a non existent trail. Let's hope that the little one didn't suffer or has been with a pack of weirdos for 15 years.  It doesn't bear thinking about.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Meece said:

Reading through the posts on this thread, you blokes must have some pretty vivid imaginations. The comments resemble a middle age witch hunt.  Fair enough The couple shouldn't have left The child alone but it's easy to be clever in hindsight.  It isn't anything that we would ever have done and my Mrs would have forgone dinner if that was the case.  The guy in Germany has NOT been charged at all.... YET.  In Portugal there is a law that potential suspects have to be named before 15 years are out.  The Germans have this guy inside and he is a real weirdo whose movements fit the bill to a T.  Therefore it is a precautionary move to give investigators an angle.  It could be the right guy but who knows.  There are ways to get him to talk but without concrete evidence of a body or similar  it is all guesswork.   The only way is to dismantle him slowly so that he suffers immeasurably.   He is only a grain of sand on the wind.  There are loads of parents whose kids just disappear but who haven't got the money, time and are not articulate enough to follow a non existent trail. Let's hope that the little one didn't suffer or has been with a pack of weirdos for 15 years.  It doesn't bear thinking about.

So its all black&white then fella? Kid goes missing, nobody knows owt, move on.