Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

20 minutes ago, McVey said:

Maybe he was eyeing the gaff up and had noticed the parents both out, I imagine that's what would be abductors do.

Yeah thats a definite possibility . 

Its amazing how different human beings can be . In the rest of the animals their all pretty much the same in their types . Foxes act the same as other foxes , crocodiles act like crocodiles . But us as humans have wild variations.

At this moment their will be some sick b*****d somewhere in the world actively walking around thinking about taking the first child he sees for god knows what , then theirs me inhaling my asthma pump like its going out of fashion getting ready to drag my bloated 38 year old carcass to football training praying i dont collapse on the way there 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

No. The  training of cleaning required for medical purposes, operating theatres for example, is much more thorough than required to clean to kitchens, hotel rooms, etc. Watch a surgeon washing their hands compared to how a chef does it. 

I know a little about that ? I am here with my missus, in the last 20 years she has worked in cancer wards, dialysis wards, last two years in a covid unit AND worked in an OR as a scrub NURSE in the past, your inventing some mystical skill set crime-scene cleaning Dexter to fit in with your scenario, C'mon, we live in the real world here. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

But in there professions it’s much higher mate, that’s how you get lawyers willing to defend the likes of Huntley,saville and sutcliffe they have no emotional connection to victim or client it’s just a job same as the surgeon that tells 10 people a week they only have weeks to live, plus I,ve not suggested the entire group are involved in my eyes Gerry is the criminal and his wife knows but is scared of him which is why I think if he dies she will speak up ?  

My kids a doctor, he is as soft as clarets, his fiance also graduated alongside him, she however does seem a bit psycho ? f**k me this rabbit hole we all seem to be disappearing down is deep. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, McVey said:

Nobody has said where the sedation accusations came from, they did tests on the twins and found no evidence of sedatives.

Not true they had max clifford,, who you probably wouldn’t hire if you had nothing to hide,, handling the press,he controlled what you read but if you watched the interviews she refused to answer questions and refused permission for hair to be taken from the twins, I never saw anything about them having there hair shaved, it was on a documentary not long after it happened , also saw the dogs marking in the flat and hire car and the amount of people being allowed to trample in and out the apartment contaminating any dna evidence that may have been there ?

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

I know a little about that ? I am here with my missus, in the last 20 years she has worked in cancer wards, dialysis wards, last two years in a covid unit AND worked in an OR as a scrub NURSE in the past, your inventing some mystical skill set crime-scene cleaning Dexter to fit in with your scenario, C'mon, we live in the real world here. 

If your wife knows about eliminating germs and the effects of sterilization then she is perfectly equipped to reduce the chances of bodily fluids being detected by forensic swabs.

The cadaver dog however is a different thing and the spontaneous reaction when it came to the bottom of the stairs tells me that there had (probably) been a large and recent deposit of bodily fluids in that area. Just as the same dog had done at Kimberworth Manor on a licensing test some  months before. And that scene had been thoroughly sterilised by yours truly. The bloody thing even identified the mop that I had used despite it having been soaked in a strong bleach solution.

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not true they had max clifford,, 

I used to see Max Clifford often in his local cafe in Weybridge, he was a story killer or the ultimate promoter depending upon what you wanted, very sleazy bloke. 

Just now, Nicepix said:

If your wife knows about eliminating germs and the effects of sterilization then she is perfectly equipped to reduce the chances of bodily fluids being detected by forensic swabs.

I best toe the line then, if I dissappear she did it ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, McVey said:

It looked a bodged investigation from the start, the Portuguese police didn't really do a good job from what I remember on that documentary.

Max Clifford may not be a model citizen but I doubt he would try and protect a pair of strangers, what would he have to gain from that?

Money the route of all evil ? and on that note ?

312583D2-8B4E-45B8-8874-89925CBAB611.png

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, McVey said:

So the parents payed him to lie about the details of the investigation?

Is there any evidence of this pal?

I never said that but max clifford is known for hiding the truth, big difference ?

14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not true they had max clifford,, who you probably wouldn’t hire if you had nothing to hide,, handling the press,he controlled what you read but if you watched the interviews she refused to answer questions and refused permission for hair to be taken from the twins, I never saw anything about them having there hair shaved, it was on a documentary not long after it happened , also saw the dogs marking in the flat and hire car and the amount of people being allowed to trample in and out the apartment contaminating any dna evidence that may have been there ?

The fact that it was a holiday rental and hire car complicates things considerably. But it does not t necessarily ruin any chance of DNA evidence. Same with the dog. That can detect bodily deposits years after they were left and after being cleaned or contaminated. The issue with dog's indication in a rental flat or hire car is that there is a high liklihood of someone accidentally and innocently  spilling a bit of blood, etc. Really the indication is just a pointer for forensics to follow and if the area has been thoroughly cleaned then they won't find what the dog knows is there.

The indication at the bottom of the stairs however gives a good reason to suspect that something traumatic occurred there not too long ago. You can tell when a gundog is onto a runner by how it reacts and search dogs are the same.

• Like 1