Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Portugal is like Spain, tile and marble, you wouldn't need medical training to sanitise an area, Nice guessed she had fallen down stairs,luminal(spl)? Shows up blood spatter, there's chemicals that remove hemaglobin, some cleaning products do but off the top of my head I can't remember them, oxygenated bleach rings a bell? 

jesus mac.....you know a fair bit about these chemicals that hide murders.....remind me to never fall out with you...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

jesus mac.....you know a fair bit about these chemicals that hide murders.....remind me to never fall out with you...

I used to watch CSI ? Really good series, the stuff they reveal was fascinating ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, kanny said:

Sounds to me like many on here  have made their minds up with little or no evidence , blinkered to other possibilities. 

Everyone has their own personal hypothesis, but that's all they are our own theory of the events,only a small handful or one single individual know the truth, but the dinner party collusion reminds me of my own personal mantra, three can keep a secret if two of them are dead, people being people just ain't good at keeping things to themselves, guilt weighs heavily on some, a need to unburden to another, finding 7 at a table of similar 100% tight character is a statistical impossibility. 

• Like 9
34 minutes ago, mackem said:

Everyone has their own personal hypothesis, but that's all they are our own theory of the events,only a small handful or one single individual know the truth, but the dinner party collusion reminds me of my own personal mantra, three can keep a secret if two of them are dead, people being people just ain't good at keeping things to themselves, guilt weighs heavily on some, a need to unburden to another, finding 7 at a table of similar 100% tight character is a statistical impossibility. 

My own mantra is "assumption  is the mother of all fek ups"

200 (6).gif

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, mackem said:

That beats Barry with his crappy cillit bang ? CSC Crime Scene Cleanup ?

One of my best chat lines when I was a swashbuckling Corsair about Town was

” you smell lovely ! What have you got on ? Cillit bang ? “ 

Combined with “ you’ve got hair like them off the telly , what’s their name again … that’s it Keith lemon “ 

You just can’t beat banter like that . 

3 hours ago, mackem said:

No,the medical training gives them knowledge and training to save lives,if they were SOCO or CSI or worked in forensics they would know how to sterilise a crime-scene, Docs don't learn that, yup they get a corpse to dissect but that's to strip down to learn musculature etc, how the body works, Doctors do not learn how to remove crime scene evidence. 

All medical staff are trained to clean and sterilise surfaces, implements, hands, etc, etc.  It is the same thing. 

2 hours ago, kanny said:

Sounds to me like many on here  have made their minds up with little or no evidence , blinkered to other possibilities. 

Or you way up the liklihood of an stranger abductor knowing children were left unguarded in an unlocked apartment supposedly in plain sight of the parents at a time of evening when other people were around. Against an accident happening  and taking into account what they all stood to lose and their combined obstructive actions after the event.

That isn't blinkered. It is reasoned opinion. Did you know what the liklihood of a stranger abduction is much less than a family member being involved? 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

All medical staff are trained to clean and sterilise surfaces, implements, hands, etc, etc.  It is the same thing. 

By that reasoning anyone involved in cleaning kitchens, hotel rooms etc can clean up a crime scene, which means Joe bloggs in the street can clean up a crime scene as its easy to train up a cleaner,theres your skill set scenario. 

39 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Or you way up the liklihood of an stranger abductor knowing children were left unguarded in an unlocked apartment supposedly in plain sight of the parents at a time of evening when other people were around. Against an accident happening  and taking into account what they all stood to lose and their combined obstructive actions after the event.

That isn't blinkered. It is reasoned opinion. Did you know what the liklihood of a stranger abduction is much less than a family member being involved? 

No idea how a kidnapper would know that in room *** theirs unsupervised kids. And i cant imagine anyboldy would just go trying doors on the off chance. Open the wrong door and your head could get kicked in 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mackem said:

1% of the population are psychopaths, there were 7 people at the table, that reduces the % further, the numbers don't crunch. 

But in there professions it’s much higher mate, that’s how you get lawyers willing to defend the likes of Huntley,saville and sutcliffe they have no emotional connection to victim or client it’s just a job same as the surgeon that tells 10 people a week they only have weeks to live, plus I,ve not suggested the entire group are involved in my eyes Gerry is the criminal and his wife knows but is scared of him which is why I think if he dies she will speak up ?  

17 minutes ago, mackem said:

By that reasoning anyone involved in cleaning kitchens, hotel rooms etc can clean up a crime scene, which means Joe bloggs in the street can clean up a crime scene as its easy to train up a cleaner,theres your skill set scenario. 

No. The  training of cleaning required for medical purposes, operating theatres for example, is much more thorough than required to clean to kitchens, hotel rooms, etc. Watch a surgeon washing their hands compared to how a chef does it.