Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

18 hours ago, mackem said:

To do that from a cold start isn't something the average person can do, Mr and Mrs Smith would have been flapping like no one's business and wouldn't have been in the moment, the McCann's are Mr and Mrs Smith. 

Look into psychopathy mate, it allows you to make cool calm decisions under stress it does not turn you into a cold killer but would allow you to deal with a situation like that and all of there occupations require a certain level of it to deal with the things they deal with on a daily basis, I don’t buy into to many of the story’s but certainly believe at the minimum Jerry and Kate drugged the children and one died, then either they alone or with the support of one or more of the party dumped her cleaned the flat then called the police, and due to there standing in society are all at the moment willing to keep to the secret as they all have a lot to loose ??

13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Look into psychopathy mate, it allows you to make cool calm decisions under stress it does not turn you into a cold killer but would allow you to deal with a situation like that and all of there occupations require a certain level of it to deal with the things they deal with on a daily basis, I don’t buy into to many of the story’s but certainly believe at the minimum Jerry and Kate drugged the children and one died, then either they alone or with the support of one or more of the party dumped her cleaned the flat then called the police, and due to there standing in society are all at the moment willing to keep to the secret as they all have a lot to loose ??

Have you every considered that a big cat could have entered an open window and taken her. The body has never been found because they hide their prey up trees?  Serious question ?

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

@McVey I don't  know what your laughing at mate , it's a serious question...chit happens , like that dingo took a kid in Australia... :thumbs:

Greyman has considered that one mate, evaluated the available evidence and will release his findings along with photos at some point in the future......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, kanny said:

Have you every considered that a big cat could have entered an open window and taken her. The body has never been found because they hide their prey up trees?  Serious question ?

Still wouldn’t explain the parents cleaning of the flat or the refusal to answer questions or allow hair samples to be taken from the surviving children and though greb has provided a link refuting both of these I did watch the tv and saw both of those things from the mother, so in summary no I,ve never considered a big cat to have taken her and would look no further than the parents, ?

• Like 5
Just now, Greyman said:

Still wouldn’t explain the parents cleaning of the flat or the refusal to answer questions or allow hair samples to be taken from the surviving children and though greb has provided a link refuting both of these I did watch the tv and saw both of those things from the mother, so in summary no I,ve never considered a big cat to have taken her and would look no further than the parents, ?

You don't  think a hungry  iberian lynx could be up to the job,  my domestic moggy  dragged a full size hare from the fields and over a 6ft fence,  they are tenacious animals when they put their minds to it :hmm:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, kanny said:

You don't  think a hungry  iberian lynx could be up to the job,  my domestic moggy  dragged a full size hare from the fields and over a 6ft fence,  they are tenacious animals when they put their minds to it :hmm:

Your cat is in a small minority of domestic cats and still has close ancestral links to its wild relatives mate, a lynx leopard or puma, the 3 suspects would all be capable of taking a small child but lack the ability to convince its parents to cover the crime up for them afterwards ??

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Nicepix said:

The medical training gives them the knowledge of cleaning up properly. 

No,the medical training gives them knowledge and training to save lives,if they were SOCO or CSI or worked in forensics they would know how to sterilise a crime-scene, Docs don't learn that, yup they get a corpse to dissect but that's to strip down to learn musculature etc, how the body works, Doctors do not learn how to remove crime scene evidence. 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Look into psychopathy mate

1% of the population are psychopaths, there were 7 people at the table, that reduces the % further, the numbers don't crunch. 

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

No,the medical training gives them knowledge and training to save lives,if they were SOCO or CSI or worked in forensics they would know how to sterilise a crime-scene, Docs don't learn that, yup they get a corpse to dissect but that's to strip down to learn musculature etc, how the body works, Doctors do not learn how to remove crime scene evidence. 

if she had overdosed mate what would need moving what she was laid on ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if she had overdosed mate what would need moving what she was laid on ?

Portugal is like Spain, tile and marble, you wouldn't need medical training to sanitise an area, Nice guessed she had fallen down stairs,luminal(spl)? Shows up blood spatter, there's chemicals that remove hemaglobin, some cleaning products do but off the top of my head I can't remember them, oxygenated bleach rings a bell? 

• Like 1