Multicultural ireland

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

this way 400 k would get you a big farm house quiet as you like not a foreigner for miles wilf with cracking hunting land any direction ? 

Im sure that’s true, but who wants 400k wrapped round them and I don’t know but maybe 400k of mortgage is completely standard over there these days and everyone can afford it….but I wouldn’t want it.

Everyone is different, but I wouldn’t want that hanging round my neck until I’m 70.

• Like 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackay said:

I had a notion to high tail it to northern Scotland (still might) the price of property has went through the roof, it would seem there's more than me thinking or doing it. Everyone's trying to escape the shit and the prices are going up accordingly.

Son in laws mate made the move to Sanday in the Orkneys a few year's back reckons it's the best move he made . I reckon the Orkneys' will be safe from Muslim hoards for a while yet.

Just had a look, the average house price over there is nearly 300,000 !

That ain’t pocket change !

And it’s also not much good having a 300,000 gaff when everything is 300,000…..where you going to go ? 

We keep hearing about “a housing crisis” over there…..total bullshit, there’s no housing crisis…..there’s an affordability crisis! 

It will cost your common or garden Englishman more than he can afford to just be able to live amongst other Englishmen in a place not decimated by crime and immigrants and degradation ! 

That’s just not f***ing right in my book .

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, WILF said:

Believe me lads, I have looked, anywhere that is still slightly traditional, pretty little rural England is 800,000 to a million quid.

A two bed semi in one of the pretty little ports, right on the quayside  in Cornwall I think I seen going for £750,000 the other month !! 

I have not looked but I bet 150,000 don’t buy you a shed in places like Burton On the Water ! 

Im sure if I wanted to live in Toxteth or such like I’d pick up a bargain…..

Could spend what you save on a bullet proof vest??

My Oldman Just sold a 3 bed terrace ,parking for 1 vehicle if your lucky,25 ft X 25 ft garden,no rear access in the city centre of Newport for £198,000,was on the market 4/5 hrs then snapped up..paid £72,000 at auction 10 yrs ago...

17 minutes ago, baker boy said:

There was what looked like a fckn box profile shed converted to a really small house at the bottom of some fckrs garden in london last week £350,000 fckn shameful ☹

There was a BT red phone box in London last year on the market for £45,000.

• Haha 1

Could be worse could be a Tennant farmer to the duke or earl leave the kids he haw modern slavery never understood that fr 350 up here you won't get much it need 200 spent on it or you could get a brand new build way a garden smaller than a ferret cage built buy some fvjen clowns ?  ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

I just looked using Plymouth and Hull and f**k me there's 3 bed houses for 80k in Hull; cheapest 3 bed flat I could find here is 112k

Yeh but mate...hull is a horrible city..it really is

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yeh but mate...hull is a horrible city..it really is

horrible city tomo? compared to london newcastle sunderland and nottingham it’s paradise ? 

and shh were else do you get blue seas and sandy beaches 20 minutes luxury ? 

tomo will a been up here on the doors and had a hiding most likely ? ?

A0D1B3D4-7824-478C-B39C-BF8AC1E645AE.jpeg.0d6b6937ccf10bdf60166162ab4d20f6.jpeg

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

horrible city tomo? compared to london newcastle sunderland and nottingham it’s paradise ? 

and shh were else do you get blue seas and sandy beaches 20 minutes luxury ? A0D1B3D4-7824-478C-B39C-BF8AC1E645AE.jpeg.0d6b6937ccf10bdf60166162ab4d20f6.jpeg

I've been to Hull........I'm guessing you've never been to Newcastle? ??

Cheers.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

and shh were else do you get blue seas and sandy beaches 20 minutes luxury ? 

tomo will a been up here on the doors and had a hiding most likely ? ?

A0D1B3D4-7824-478C-B39C-BF8AC1E645AE.jpeg.0d6b6937ccf10bdf60166162ab4d20f6.jpeg

Everywhere down here and actual blue sea not that dirty shit 

• Like 2