Multicultural ireland

I remember an Indian family about to move in to a house in an estate in ballyfermot,they were warned not to move in,and a few days before they got the keys,the house was burned and guted,..needless to say they went elsewhere

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I remember an Indian family about to move in to a house in an estate in ballyfermot,they were warned not to move in,and a few days before they got the keys,the house was burned and guted,..needless to say they went elsewhere

Same thing was said to the singers the fureys when they got a house in ballyfermot in the 60s, i was only in ballyfermot Sunday there's plenty of foreigners living there now

13 minutes ago, mackem said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

House prices in the tiny community of Linton-on-Ouse, near York, have already crashed...

The government won't listen - the only way for those locals to keep themselves safe is to burn the accommodation down.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

The government won't listen - the only way for those locals to keep themselves safe is to burn the accommodation down.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that, once the economic migrants find the accommodation isn't a decent hotel they will burn it down themselves ?

WWW.INFOMIGRANTS.NET

Police in southeastern England have said that 14 people have been arrested at a center...

1 hour ago, mackem said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

House prices in the tiny community of Linton-on-Ouse, near York, have already crashed...

Here, everyone, look at these British  protestors…..what a load of c**ts ! Be angry, be angry with them now ! 

Just now, WILF said:

Here, everyone, look at these British  protestors…..what a load of c**ts ! Be angry, be angry with them now ! 

People still truthfully haven't woken up, and it's wayyyyy to late, this is the new norm, I saw a Lefty type of immigration site yesterday praising the afghan tiktok migrant for his perilous journey across the Channel ffs, the bloke had just been working in the South of France,its long past the tipping point, all we can do is pull up our personal drawbridge and prepare for a new reality, I would hate to have young children in the UK today, 20 years hence their future isn't the one we lived through. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s sad mate it really is but all I (is with kids) can do it educate them an hope for the best

It's not palatable to everyone to be honest, and as soon as you voice your concerns everyone jumps on the racism bus and wants to beat you with a racist stick but the UK is forecast to have 100,000 boat people this year, the majority single Muslim males, its the islamification of the UK. 

• Like 3
On 21/04/2022 at 23:42, WILF said:

What I mean is, to live in somewhere rural and beautiful with no darkies, not even in a petrol garage is going to set you back a million quid in the U.K. 

It just is mate, there’s nothing to be sensible or silly about…..it’s a fact.

It can be done here for buttons…..because it’s normal, it’s not the exception for the well off or the ones willing to take a chance on debt that big…..it’s just every day life.

One thing I will say mate, if you can find a 3 bed gaff anywhere worth living for a 100k I’d get into that if I was you, you’ll sell 20 a day ! Lol ? 

100k for a 3 bedroom gaff in many parts of Uk is not unusual.....whether its " worth living " there depends on the individual,what isnt acceptable to you or me will be acceptable to some people and vice versa but the point is " very ordinary,very modest " doesnt cost 1.5 mill in the Uk......thats simply not true.

Edited by gnasher16
On 22/04/2022 at 01:38, mC HULL said:

low blow that gnasher ? 

the pakis and immigrants stay in there own area here mate few eastern europeans about but it’s like 1600 london we’re i am mainly english 

but your right 120k get you a descent 3 bedroom 

160k get you a 3 bedroom in villages not a foreigner in site 

They were just randoms off the top of my head mate i dont know them well ?.....likewise Durham,Stoke,Sheffield,Birmingham,Peterborough etc etc etc....all areas well known for cheap properties.

• Haha 1