Multicultural ireland

41 minutes ago, paul sr said:

What a great women . It is a shame there isn't people like her in the dial . Where was  People before profit, labour party and sinn fein ? . They all claim to represent working class pepole . Lol. 

Ordinary people have to stand up for ordinary people Paul..  None of the main parties give a rats ass. 

• Like 3

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

On 22/04/2022 at 12:25, WILF said:

City’s have always been, well, how city’s are…..that’s just a given.

However, many of our city’s are not “our” city’s any more…..and if you want to get out (like the 600,000 white British people did from London in the first part of this millennium !) then it’s going to cost you an arm and a leg ! 

If you want to almost exclusively live amongst your own it’s out of reach of most people…..that’s a f***ing crime !

But isn’t that as bad as the immigrants coming here Wilf .

Leaving an area because others are f****n it up is the cause of all our grief .

Where is the fighting spirit .Why abandon our home lands to make way for third world filth .These scum shouldn’t have houses to come to if we all stayed put and resisted .Week ,week people ,deserves all  we get .

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

But isn’t that as bad as the immigrants coming here Wilf .

Leaving an area because others are f****n it up is the cause of all our grief .

Where is the fighting spirit .Why abandon our home lands to make way for third world filth .These scum shouldn’t have houses to come to if we all stayed put and resisted .Week ,week people ,deserves all  we get .

Because as a general rule of thumb, nobody cares or worse, think it’s great.

On 07/07/2022 at 18:21, paul sr said:

I would like to see those African lads going up to South Armagh,Shankill road or Tigers bay and behave like that. Lol .

I live close to where some of the clips were filmed dublin has become a shit hole,I'm sick of seen drunken Eastern Europeans sitting around the streets drinking cheap beer and fighting amongst themselves 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Because as a general rule of thumb, nobody cares or worse, think it’s great.

I know mate ,I’m well aware of the reasons but it’s why we are now f****d .

treasonous c**ts should be rooted out and hung along with murderers and rapists .

We deserve what’s here now for being pussy fuckers .

10 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I'm sick of seen drunken Eastern Europeans sitting around the streets drinking cheap beer and fighting amongst themselves 

Welcome to London ? there was a program on TV a few years ago, homelessness in London, camera crew went round chatting to a few, one guy was polish, alcoholic, said living on the streets of London was better than going home. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Welcome to London ? there was a program on TV a few years ago, homelessness in London, camera crew went round chatting to a few, one guy was polish, alcoholic, said living on the streets of London was better than going home. 

There was an Eastern European fella living in a tent in a field across from me only a young bloke and chronic alcoholic I used to give him a bit of grub clean clothes etc and I asked him why he doesn't go home and he said the same thing it was better than at home

• Like 1
12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I know mate ,I’m well aware of the reasons but it’s why we are now f****d .

treasonous c**ts should be rooted out and hung along with murderers and rapists .

We deserve what’s here now for being pussy fuckers .

Pussy fuckers???? think we all are on here mate

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...