Multicultural ireland

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and Rotherham ?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and Rotherham ?

I've plenty of hate left for his type. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Don't mean to be disrespectful...but them 2 fellas he did in,they look to have a whiff of 'Lavender' about them...is it possible that maybe they was passing young Yousef around and hammering his bumhole ?..

Ask yourself how a couple of middle-aged white men would know or have dealings with a young mookie??? Other than if he worked in the local takeaway...? Cutting someone's cock off is personal...and extremely f****d up...not something many would contemplate ...the ultimate insult if you want to humiliate someone who's wronged you....

Anyway,just thinking out aloud ??

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Don't mean to be disrespectful...but them 2 fellas he did in,they look to have a whiff of 'Lavender' about them...is it possible that maybe they was passing young Yousef around and hammering his bumhole ?..

Ask yourself how a couple of middle-aged white men would know or have dealings with a young mookie??? Other than if he worked in the local takeaway...? Cutting someone's cock off is personal...and extremely f****d up...not something many would contemplate ...the ultimate insult if you want to humiliate someone who's wronged you....

Anyway,just thinking out aloud ??

Supposedly he met them through a dating app so your not far off, but fcuk knows whats went on. 

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigration from Muslim countries to Ireland before its too late.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3