Multicultural ireland

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've been to Hull........I'm guessing you've never been to Newcastle? ??

Cheers.

grafted all over mate newcastle hasn’t a patch on hull mate further. north you get the uglier the women ? by the time you hit scotland there more or less trannys lol

stayed newcastle south shields was descent birtley  washington took a lot of walkways down at the nissan factory nowhere compared to here ? 

you want a shithole get yourself to katchums hometown ? 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Everywhere down here and actual blue sea not that dirty shit 

grafted down there mate miles better seas and beaches like been in france ? i liked bournmouth cracking 

10 minutes ago, McVey said:

Is that bath water?

most likely sewage water mate ? 

i’ve told lads it’s the slop this way ?  not chalk or stone all mud mate so it washes into the seas erosion  brown shitty water 

Edited by mC HULL
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

grafted all over mate newcastle hasn’t a patch on hull mate further. north you get the uglier the women ? by the time you hit scotland there more or less trannys lol

stayed newcastle south shields was descent birtley  washington took a lot of walkways down at the nissan factory nowhere compared to here ? 

lol...Yeh parts of Glasgow are bad...even worse was greenock

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

South Sheilds, Washington, Birtley are nothing to do with Newcastle, mate.

Go south of the Tyne and you're in the Mackem Badlands ! ??

When Sunderland had a football team, away supporters used to come to Newcastle for the nightlife, then get the train to Sunderland for the game, the come back to Newcastle after the game.

30 odd years ago Newcastle may have been a bit rough for some, but these days it's up there with most big cities for its nightlife, culture, entertainment etc.

And as I say.....I've been to Hull ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

lol...Yeh parts of Glasgow are bad...even worse was greenock

never been mate worse than glasgow has to be bad ? edinburgh glasgow and aberdeen and isle a bute about only spots i been scotland 

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

South Sheilds, Washington, Birtley are nothing to do with Newcastle, mate.

Go south of the Tyne and you're in the Mackem Badlands ! ??

When Sunderland had a football team, away supporters used to come to Newcastle for the nightlife, then get the train to Sunderland for the game, the come back to Newcastle after the game.

30 odd years ago Newcastle may have been a bit rough for some, but these days it's up there with most big cities for its nightlife, culture, entertainment etc.

And as I say.....I've been to Hull ?

Cheers.

i’m not one for nightlife now mate hull has gone down hill last 20 year most pubs clubs are gone now 

you been to hull to watch the football mate city stadium not in the best part of the city ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m not one for nightlife now mate hull has gone down hill last 20 year most pubs clubs are gone now 

you been to hull to watch the football mate city stadium not in the best part of the city ? 

No, never been to the stadium, I've got friends down there that moved out to nicer places in Yorkshire, but still have connections with Hull.

I don't really care what sort of shithole a place is, it's the people who count, and I've been to some shitholes around the world that make Hull look civilised ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've been to some shitholes around the world that make Hull look civilised ! ? !

I was chatting to a bloke a few weeks back who said he found Manila "charming" ? 

• Haha 1