Multicultural ireland

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Moroccans in the main are total c**ts, probably because Morocco is a dog eat dog shit hole. 

Would they have been part of French empire at one time? Spain have a claim to a small colony there is that right? 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

4 hours ago, WILF said:

My house here is very, very modest and very ordinary….in the UK, it’s 1.5 million quid ! 

Come on mate be sensible.....a modest 3 bedroom gaff in parts of the Uk aint gonna set you back much more than 100k

1.5 mill in places like Grimsby and Hull will get you a small village ffs ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, saluki bouy said:

Would they have been part of French empire at one time? Spain have a claim to a small colony there is that right? 

They were a French protectorate, Spain has ceuta and melilla in Morocco, both OK to visit ?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Come on mate be sensible.....a modest 3 bedroom gaff in parts of the Uk aint gonna set you back much more than 100k

What I mean is, to live in somewhere rural and beautiful with no darkies, not even in a petrol garage is going to set you back a million quid in the U.K. 

It just is mate, there’s nothing to be sensible or silly about…..it’s a fact.

It can be done here for buttons…..because it’s normal, it’s not the exception for the well off or the ones willing to take a chance on debt that big…..it’s just every day life.

One thing I will say mate, if you can find a 3 bed gaff anywhere worth living for a 100k I’d get into that if I was you, you’ll sell 20 a day ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
17 minutes ago, mackem said:

Moroccans in the main are total c**ts, probably because Morocco is a dog eat dog shit hole. 

must admit I did not like them fuckers....when I lived in Spain every dealing with them was negative

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

must admit I did not like them fuckers....when I lived in Spain every dealing with them was negative

I don't like to remember my interactions with Moroccans mate ?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

low blow that gnasher ? 

the pakis and immigrants stay in there own area here mate few eastern europeans about but it’s like 1600 london we’re i am mainly english 

but your right 120k get you a descent 3 bedroom 

160k get you a 3 bedroom in villages not a foreigner in site 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

low blow that gnasher ? 

the pakis and immigrants stay in there own area here mate few eastern europeans about but it’s like 1600 london we’re i am mainly english 

120k is a flat and 160k gets you a 3 bed on a rough estate 

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

low blow that gnasher ? 

Guessing you don't live spring bank then mate

I had a notion to high tail it to northern Scotland (still might) the price of property has went through the roof, it would seem there's more than me thinking or doing it. Everyone's trying to escape the shit and the prices are going up accordingly.

• Like 1

Believe me lads, I have looked, anywhere that is still slightly traditional, pretty little rural England is 800,000 to a million quid.

A two bed semi in one of the pretty little ports, right on the quayside  in Cornwall I think I seen going for £750,000 the other month !! 

I have not looked but I bet 150,000 don’t buy you a shed in places like Burton On the Water ! 

Im sure if I wanted to live in Toxteth or such like I’d pick up a bargain…..

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Believe me lads, I have looked, anywhere that is still slightly traditional, pretty little rural England is 800,000 to a million quid.

A two bed semi in one of the pretty little ports, right on the quayside  in Cornwall I think I seen going for £750,000 the other month !! 

I have not looked but I bet 150,000 don’t buy you a shed in places like Burton On the Water ! 

Im sure if I wanted to live in Toxteth or such like I’d pick up a bargain…..

this way 400 k would get you a big farm house quiet as you like not a foreigner for miles wilf with cracking hunting land any direction ?