DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

11 hours ago, mackem said:

Decca has a bit of tag-team competition in sunderland ?

(link hasn't worked, just some drunken fat blokes and equally drunk fat women fighting in the sun in sunderland) 

<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/728820855?h=bcd9a4bc02" width="640" height="1163" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Had alook vimeo Mack but couldnt find it ?‍♂️

• Sad 1

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’d be embarrassed to be sat there watching that to be fair . I don’t know how people do . 

It's sunderland, free entertainment, its down by the beach, spend a day on the sand then a dual family Southwick V pennywell pugilistic display to end the outing, I think it was filmed by a kid riding past on a bike (stolen, Timmy Mallet), the folks sitting outside the pub seemed more concerned about slurping their pints down ?

say-what-dunno.gif

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Needs to go viral , stop them southern softies coming up and buying holiday homes in costa del roker ?

Trip advisor Jan 22 review of that pub..... The staff are rude and so are the customers ?

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g227059-d3831282-Reviews-The_Harbour_view_pub-Sunderland_Tyne_and_Wear_England.html

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Trip advisor Jan 22 review of that pub..... The staff are rude and so are the customers ?

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g227059-d3831282-Reviews-The_Harbour_view_pub-Sunderland_Tyne_and_Wear_England.html

You want to try Donny pubs ?

My new favourite pub - Bing video

• Haha 2

Was in poole the other week and a street drinkers where swearing and a woman complained , i thought here we go this is going to kick off , but no they actually apologised , which i was shocked at   

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I saw that,the woman at the end with the foot brace ends the scene perfectly. 

Have you seen the clip of travlers in Ireland this week giving another travler supposedly simy the rapist mcginly a proper going over,it's well worth a watch the wemon gave him worse than the men did

• Like 1
1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

Have you seen the clip of travlers in Ireland this week giving another travler supposedly simy the rapist mcginly a proper going over,it's well worth a watch the wemon gave him worse than the men did

No mate, haven't seen it but I will keep my eye open for it ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

I saw that,the woman at the end with the foot brace ends the scene perfectly. 

Its been knocking about for afew years now , used to be the coach and horses on scot lane 

Remember them doing a double whiskey topped up with white wine ? for 99p

• Haha 1
  • Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES