Farmer shoots, hunting trespasser

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I completely agree, in the past I was far to quick to take umbrage at what I considered slights on my character, but these days I understand that words spoken on the 'net can be mis-interpreted. As my

I think he’s already explained the meaning of his post and apologised if it caused any offence would say of the cross section of folk on here charts is a true gent ?

They probably trying to figure out how best to justify it cause the culprit is a barrister thats all peter. Lets hope the mans family gets justice for whats happened to him.

Posted Images

Well that’s a f***ing bummer , shame the lads haD to go like that , farmer obviously sick people trespassing on land and had enough so can’t blame him for shooting the dog but for the man to then shoot him in the back the head how can anyone justify that , not like he felt his life in danger from a man walking away from him , hopefully the farmer will get life and spend prison time been tormented for rest his life 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

What's the laws over there for carrying a concealed firearm? Legal or not? Surely shooting someone in the head ...Twice ...is more akin to an exercuteion not self defense???

Guy who done it is supposed to be a barrister. (Radio seemed to be making excuses already today). (For some normal joe:murder/premeditated, definitely)_for one of they're own (legal profession),you'd never know.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

Guy who done it is supposed to be a barrister. (Radio seemed to be making excuses already today). (For some normal joe:murder/premeditated, definitely)_for one of they're own (legal profession),you'd never know.

What sort of excuses are they coming up with? If the guy who was shot didnt have a gun on him then i cant really see any excuse to killing him

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

What sort of excuses are they coming up with? If the guy who was shot didnt have a gun on him then i cant really see any excuse to killing him

All crap about warning shots,accidentally etc. (Same station would already be organising candlelit vigils if the victim wasn't irish)

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You sound like a proper c**t, have a bit of respect. 

I think he’s already explained the meaning of his post and apologised if it caused any offence would say of the cross section of folk on here charts is a true gent ?

• Like 8
15 minutes ago, paul sr said:

It is extremely difficult to get a carry permit in this country.  The land owner had a hand gun and rifle ? .

No its not, stormount  is full of gun and bomb weilding terrorists and they make the laws over here, ireland is rife with guns. And in the north you get a top job in government and a pension 

• Haha 1